IGNORED

Silent Night In The Away End.

Barrs Court Red

Rovers fans arriving in their colours were left alone bar some banter, it was the 'football factory' crew who thought they could fight the world who got turned on their heels.

And I seen the same thing outside the green house after the game with some city Burberry muppets slipping on here own shit getting ran up park street after giving it large and coming unstuck.. Same same innit..

Rovers support was just boring and bland

Irene...that's it

We sang a whole wide range of songs yesterday, and quite frankly you had no reply

At one point u did sing championship, your having a laugh, and we returned 2 divisions apart again......and SILENCE

You have nothing to give us whatsoever

As for the poznan, I hate it, and its something city have never done and hope never will again, but I think it showed how happy people were, at how crap you actually are

And you are crap. On and off

Yep.. The Poznan has to be the worst type of celebration ever. Absolute tosh.

The most worrying thing for rovers is how unfit half of the team was, slow and overweight by a few stone some of them. Pretty disgraceful you can accept the lack of ability but not the lack of fitness. I have no idea what McGhee and that ugly bloke have been doing the past month.

This forum is as embarrassing as your Poznan (or whatever it's called) and the total disillusion that's goes on at bcfc...

You pissed all over us at the football I agree... But as for the rest of it, Well, I can't believe what I'm reading in some of these threads..

The most embarrising rovers support ever,totally out sung.You really are dellusional if you saw any other way.

The most embarrising rovers support ever,totally out sung.You really are dellusional if you saw any other way.

Having watched Derby,s for 30 years i have to say that was the feeble ive ever seen from the Gas. They can usually make a din in the East End buts lets all be honest Blackpool made more noise with 300!!!!!

Having watched Derby,s for 30 years i have to say that was the feeble ive ever seen from the Gas. They can usually make a din in the East End buts lets all be honest Blackpool made more noise with 300!!!!!

It obviously did not sound that bad from the east end. I thought it was a half decent atmosphere and was told it sounded ok on the radio..

As for the performance on the pitch., well that was awful...

It obviously did not sound that bad from the east end. I thought it was a half decent atmosphere and was told it sounded ok on the radio..

As for the performance on the pitch., well that was awful...

When your in the Eastend it always sounds good, and it's hard to hear other stands.

Not trying to point score but From the dolman could only hear you about twice.

Your fans took it to seriously I think, they should of kept going and enjoyed it more after they knew the were not going to get anything from it.

When your in the Eastend it always sounds good, and it's hard to hear other stands.

Not trying to point score but From the dolman could only hear you about twice.

Your fans took it to seriously I think, they should of kept going and enjoyed it more after they knew the were not going to get anything from it.

I'm not one of those who sings all game anyway really but pop out a song

now and again..

Yesterday just deflated me after watching us being humiliated I'm afraid so didn't actually bother after about 30 minutes..

I'm not one of those who sings all game anyway really but pop out a song

now and again..

Yesterday just deflated me after watching us being humiliated I'm afraid so didn't actually bother after about 30 minutes..

Nor did the over 1000 or so but that was after about 5 MINUTES

And I seen the same thing outside the green house after the game with some city Burberry muppets slipping on here own shit getting ran up park street after giving it large and coming unstuck.. Same same innit..

Any chance of letting us know what language you speak.

he/she's a bloody odd un, and i certainly wouldn't leave it in charge of anything beyond a goldfish.

Well, ive got a goldfish and I'm taking her out for a walk in a bit...

Anyway, All I was trying to get at before (and not angrily I hasten to add) was that there seems to be a lot of talk of "off the field stuff" on here and nobody seems to bat an eyelid... I was just outlining a different perspective and thought using that sort of "language" would seem appropriate on here and more understandable to most...

Anyway, All I was trying to get at before (and not angrily I hasten to add) was that there seems to be a lot of talk of "off the field stuff" on here and nobody seems to bat an eyelid... I was just outlining a different perspective and thought using that sort of "language" would seem appropriate on here and more understandable to most...

ah yes, I remember you - the person who slammed the references to off the field 'stuff' in a previous thread and then qualified your statement by making a staggering series of assumptions on the people who posted. I hate to shatter your vision of football, but before the game was bloated by greed and money it was a game built and founded on lad culture. My god, sometimes that spilled into violence. If you watch Match of the 70s, Match of the 80s, their football footage frequently cuts to clips of zulu dawn battles on the terraces. Call me off-the-target, but I hardly imagine those who produced and edited these excellent programmes are hooligans, much like I hardly imagine many of the people referencing mass disorder between city and rovers are. It's simply something that is pretty hard to ignore - really, what are you more likely to remember, a decent goal or the sight of hundreds of people waging war.

There is nothing i've seen on here that directly encourages such behaviour, and I get the idea you are clearly confused by the concept known as 'banter'. This forum would be a dull place indeed if we limited ourselves to discussing 90 minutes on a patch of grass. What is of deeper concern, is the sanctimonious, self-righteous attitude of some who post on such forum. Football used to be a real laugh, blimey, now you can't even have a laugh on a message board without the full weight of the thought police - what hope the stadiums :(

sorry, if they are jokes then yeah it is well over my head...

there are many who don't know the words though, especially those far away from the eastend.

speaking of the eastend, was good to see the gas scum no where near the artwork, though the stand doesn't look anywhere near as colourful without our flags

Dont know if you noticed but the only Artwork left is the giant ernie on the back of the toilet wall, the rest is gone.

and interestingly, having spent many posts criticising city for talking of gas being caught out in 'off the field stuff' you then make a post telling the board how city got done in the green house. I'm really foxed here - we're not allowed to post about anything that happens out and about, but you are? pray tell.

Funny how i've just sat through 8 minutes of highlights on World and not once did i even hear the blue few, only us. I was in the end block of the Williams and i couldn't even hear you, bar that Irene number you constantly try and sing. You should be embarrassed of your support, awful. Once again, proved what an embarrassment you are to Bristol sport. Before the game all i had of you 6 fingered morons was how loud and passionate you were, yet i'm stood no more than 30 foot away and i cant hear 1000 of you. Sounded like there was more like 10 of you.

You've had a shocker. Proved once again there is only one team in Bristol.

This forum is as embarrassing as your Poznan (or whatever it's called) and the total disillusion that's goes on at bcfc...

You pissed all over us at the football I agree... But as for the rest of it, Well, I can't believe what I'm reading in some of these threads..

I was in the next block over. I heard you twice.

Listen to what you're being told, we sit in that stand. You will only hear you with that roof. With that roof the rest of the ground should be able to hear you. We couldn't.

A very disappointing and docile away following.

I should stick to walking Goldfish.

I didnt go ...evidently we got mullered on the pitch..as for noise your videos show you as loud this one shows rovers a very vocal...

seems both were loud in there own areas and that sound doesnt carry well at ashton gate .

Any news on how much cash was raised for charity, looked a lot less there than the attendance given on those you tube vids

The bit that counts then?.......cheers

Archived