IGNORED

Cunningham And Wilson

Stockwood gate

I think Cunningham is turning out to be a very astute signing. Gets up and down the line brilliantly and even popped up on the edge of the box with a couple of late runs. Excellent crosser of the ball also. Very impressed with him today, a proper full back.

I was impressed with all the new signings, Jody Morris looked quality when he came on as well, the only one we didnt really see was Heaton as he nothing to do all day

Not to contradict you but, his vision when receiving and the willingness to distribute quickly was noticeable. Not something we have seen lately, James half heartedly attempted to but Heaton supplied and his vocal encouragement was also evident throughout the first half at the Ayteo end at least!

• Admin

Not to contradict you but, his vision when receiving and the willingness to distribute quickly was noticeable. Not something we have seen lately, James half heartedly attempted to but Heaton supplied and his vocal encouragement was also evident throughout the first half at the Ayteo end at least!

Having just watched the highlights, it was his take & quick release of a Rovers cross-shot that set up the counter for Pearson's goal. With the amount of pace McInnes has now gathered on the flanks I expect this to be a fairly prominent feature of our performances this season.

Archived