IGNORED

Dylan Castanheira

South Bristol Red

From the surname and the fact he is apparently from New Jersey, he will be of Portuguese origin as there are loads there. If you ever fly into New York via Newark airport, Newark is one of the biggest concentrations in the US, if you travel into Manhattan from the airport by train you go via Newark station, the Ironbound is next to it, and is New York/New Jersey's Little Portugal, I've watched a few of our games there on Ferry Street and the atmosphere is incredible, the videos on YouTube during major tournaments likewise.

EDIT: the power of Google says he was going to play for Stoke, he has a very active Twitter and confirms my assumption:

"Brown believes Castanheira will be offered a two-year youth contract after that visit, if he is able to obtain a Portuguese passport and European Union work visa. Both Luis and Maria Castanheira, Dylan's parents, were born in Portugal, and his grandparents still live there."

Blimey - how many staff?!?!

Some interesting names, plenty of whom I'd never heard of including ex-gas Trevor Challis as Head of Recruitment (whatever that involves).

To obtain Category 2 Academy status, we have to have 20 staff within the set up.

Worryingly, some of those names (Clayton/Horseman/Challis) were here under the old regime.

BCAGFC

To obtain Category 2 Academy status, we have to have 20 staff within the set up.

Worryingly, some of those names (Clayton/Horseman/Challis) were here under the old regime.

BCAGFC

Not sure why you are worried, I'm sure the management have just shipped out the deadwood and kept those who they think are doing a good job.

Archived