IGNORED

Nice One City - Ticket Prices

Barrs Court Red

Well done to the club, some lessons have clearly been learned from the back end of last season, when bigger crowds came with cheaper prices, and it spurred the team on to some crucial victories. With this pricing structure, I'll be able to afford to make more games this season and it should hopefully help a few other fans out who can't get down the Gate every week.

Excellent move and shows City as a progressive club. I went to a presentation a month or so back on the economics of dynamic pricing in sports events and this move puts City nearer to best practice globally. Nicely balanced effort between the season ticket holders and the more casual punter. Hope it works out well.

That's great.

Bin the season ticket next year then!

Not at all. Those POTD prices are excellent and it it is great that the club have listened and responded to supporters & the representative groups.

It still, as it always should work out significantly cheaper to have a season tickets with average per match price (for me in Dolman B Block) being £17.35 as opposed to the phase 1 prices being £22-25 depending on the game.

This pricing policy should keep everyone fairly happy, yet serves the purpose of rewarding those that are happy to commit in advance and charging more for those who decide to use football as a last minute decision for a day out. Just as it should be IMO.

Well done City!

No you didn't.

Not Knocking it, just stating a fact.

Do you know the meaning of the word "FACT"...?!

Wherever you sit, having a season ticket quite rightly works out significantly cheaper than even these impressive POTD prices.

Do you know the meaning of the word "FACT"...?!

Wherever you sit, having a season ticket quite rightly works out significantly cheaper than even these impressive POTD prices.

Don't want to get involved in any of these internet wars, but I kinda know what the word FACT means.

The word FACT in my case is that I won't bother with a season ticket next year.....FACT.

I can't make all of the games due to work etc, etc. So for me the cost of a season ticket usually means I pay more throughout the course of a season than I would have done on POTD....Fact. (in my case).

So, the opportunity to now purchase cheaper tickets will make it more feasable to POTD.

Don't want to get involved in any of these internet wars, but I kinda know what the word FACT means.

The word FACT in my case is that I won't bother with a season ticket year.....FACT.

I can't make all of the games due to work etc, etc. So for me the cost of a season ticket usually means I pay more throughout the course of a season than I would have done on POTD....Fact. (in my case).

So, the opportunity to now purchase cheaper tickets will make it more feasable to POTD.

Excellent, then the club have done you (& others like you) proud, by making football more affordable - just as many were asking them to do.

Well done Bristol City!

Excellent, then the club have done you (& others like you) proud, by making football more affordable - just as many were asking them to do.

Well done Bristol City!

You never know if Del and Doc are also being backed by Steve Lansdown to launch a 'spectacular'. You know, a season where we actually go all out to win everything. Come on you Redddzzzzzz.....

Me too. Who would constitute a Cat. A game? Leeds, Bolton, Rovers in the cup?

Really...?!

With it being a 1pm kick off and the low crowd last season (albeit a sky game) I'm not surprised atall and think it is good that the club are not trying to milk it as a Cat A game!

Archived