IGNORED

Panic Not...! Prem Teams Yet To Be 25...!

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Like many of you the phone is checked every time a get a chance..

Today in a wet Edinburgh getting a shot of the i device in between calls..

No action on the transfer front, but while the likes of Baldock, Buzsaky etc would be quality additions, there is plenty of time to get the 'right' players in to improve the squad..

Del/Doc have said that they hope to add before the season starts..

And with Prem teams due to announce the 25 man squads for the season, this will mean a number of players wanting to look elsewhere for action..

Remember Chaulker.? Spurs will again have a number of youngsters looking for a good season..

Players like Tamas at WBA may miss out on squad.

Could go on and on..

So while it's great to speculate, hope and wonder let's believe that Del will bring in the additions to give the squad the boost he believes we need..

It may well not be his first, second or third choices, but players that were not even available up til now may just be on our radar..

That's my lunch time done.. Back to work and a call into Edinburgh Castle to see a customer.. How good can work be.....?

It depends if the people that don't make the cut are automatically released or merely ineligible to play for that team.

Think its anyone over the age of 21 who isn't selected for the 25 is ineligible until the next time you can register players being Jan transfer window I believe.

Think its anyone over the age of 21 who isn't selected for the 25 is ineligible until the next time you can register players being Jan transfer window I believe.

It's still the case of the teams retaining registrations though, so they still have full control over who goes out where and when. A better rule would be to cut the contract of players who don't play for two consecutive window-terms without injury or loan.

Trouble is that if we fail to sign the desperately needed CB, then we could (and probably will), if we have to wait, be towards the bottom of the table as per the last couple of seasons.

Remember Millwall & Ipswich, we can't afford to start like that again but at the moment, we have the same CBs on our books.

BCAGFC

Trouble is that if we fail to sign the desperately needed CB, then we could (and probably will), if we have to wait, be towards the bottom of the table as per the last couple of seasons.

Remember Millwall & Ipswich, we can't afford to start like that again but at the moment, we have the same CBs on our books.

BCAGFC

If Fontaine didn't get injured we wouldn't of signed Bikey, swings and round abouts,

Del knows what he's doing and I'm sure some one will come in out of the blue that no one expected I'm not worried,

Also I don't think we will have anywhere near as bad a start as last season as Millen won't be involved

Morgan.. now he was chunker category. Did a fine job for us for a while, I will give him that, but once he got into the truly chunker class he was shipped off to ..... The Gas. Or that is how I recall it.

Anyone out there care to countenance that?

Chunker Class - sounds like a WWII battleship for more reasons than one.

Archived