IGNORED

Reflections-a Day On

Redtrojan

And i feel even worse,just as angry and dreadfully dissappointed.The season as a whole has been poor,but due to the poverty of the league we reached the play offs.Then despite a huge shot across our bows in the semis against hartlepool ,the fool in charge of the team repeats the error in the final and no surprises we lose,and we lose badly,their goalie had so little to do my 3 year old daughter would have kept a clean sheet for them.I read the messages of support and how wilsons doing a good job on here with incredulity,i wish the people i work for were so easy to please!!Lets face facts,he has had an academy (at a cost of 1 million pounds a year),he has spent just under 2 million pounds in 4 years,all of this years purchases were deemed not good enough for a place in the starting line up against hartlepool,one of them didn't make the bench-i think it difficult to suggest his purchases have been a success.Next season we have so few games to look forward to.With qpr and plymouth gone,our biggest games and it pains me to say it will be against bl**dy Torquay,all the other big teams are up north with hull and sheff weds being the obvious ones-all the relegated teams,wimbledon ,bradford and wallsall are poorly supported.Also i think the division will be stronger than this year-not by much,but the promoted teams hull and doncaster are strong and have money backers ,so don't be surprised to see them do well and if huddersfield win the play off today they will do well next season as well.Swindon are getting stronger,sheff weds and barnsly cannot continue being rubbish they are too big for that,all in all we need to have sorted ourselves out to compete next season.Wilson must go ,however much it costs it will be cheaper than the lost revenue and dipping crowds if this seasons performances(bar one or two games)are repeated.The excitement of a new face at the helm will give an impetus to players(who are in a huge comfort zone with wilson)and a lift with the hope of better times for the supporters.We earned around 400k from the play offs-if we need to use that money to get rid of wilson,so be it,he cost us ten times that by not getting us promoted this year-oh and last year,oh and the year before........

Archived