IGNORED

Daniel Ayala And Simeon Jackson

ciderbeans

Just thought i'd add these names into the pot. The longer the Baldock saga rolls on, the less likely it seems were going to get him and the less I want him to come. Also being that we need a central defender, why not look to sign these two from Norwich? Both have championship and premier league pedigree and Ayala is a Spanish youth international. Could provide just what we need and both are achievable targets. Thoughts?

Just thought i'd add these names into the pot. The longer the Baldock saga rolls on, the less likely it seems were going to get him and the less I want him to come. Also being that we need a central defender, why not look to sign these two from Norwich? Both have championship and premier league pedigree and Ayala is a Spanish youth international. Could provide just what we need and both are achievable targets. Thoughts?

Forest are in for Ayala.

I would love for Ayala to join us, such a talent and being Spanish he is bound to have some ability with the ball at his feet.

I hope not, well ayala maybe, but not Jackson. Poor finisher, misses sitters, and tend to score the occasional double and hattrick here and there, which make his stats look far better than they are. Doesn't score regularly enough for me to be classed as a striker who will constantly cause teams problems.

I hope not, well ayala maybe, but not Jackson. Poor finisher, misses sitters, and tend to score the occasional double and hattrick here and there, which make his stats look far better than they are. Doesn't score regularly enough for me to be classed as a striker who will constantly cause teams problems.

I wouldn't mind the odd hat trick here and there! who got the last one for us? (serious question!)

I wouldn't mind the odd hat trick here and there! who got the last one for us? (serious question!)

god, that is a question. In a friendly Maynard, I'm reckoning you maybe looking back to lita, but I'm not sure he got one! That is a a shocking stat.

Archived