IGNORED

Ten Best Championship Signings

Super

I hope they are his teeth!

Ha ha

Link here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2184678/Ravel-Morrison-seven-teeth-removed-emergency-surgery.html

I wonder what on earth can make someone have increasingly erratic behaviour, and loose a damned lot of teeth ;)

Never mind I'm sure he won't have too much problem finding the £28,0000 needed for dental implants

If Big Sam cant get Morrison to grow up and perform then no one can.....

I think The Hammers are quite pleased to ship him out on loan....

Hes a coke addict....Thats why his teeth are rotten..... thats the brown stuff not the white of course

Further more Fergie himself admitted he was a lost cause and failed to control him.

haha how could they post this before the window shuts and before a ball is kicked,

good find

Is it titled top signings 'So Far' ...

to be honest the article itself is poor. Some of those signings to me are uninspiring squad fillers.

Cardiff for example have signed a few players of note in Jordon Mutch and Heidar Helguson who could get in most champ teams. Not to mention to possible signing of Craig Bellamy again.

Huddersfield have made some really good signings for a promoted team as well, and I rate Blackburn's signing of Dickson Etuhu above any of those listed in that article.

Is it titled top signings 'So Far' ...

to be honest the article itself is poor. Some of those signings to me are uninspiring squad fillers.

Cardiff for example have signed a few players of note in Jordon Mutch and Heidar Helguson who could get in most champ teams. Not to mention to possible signing of Craig Bellamy again.

Huddersfield have made some really good signings for a promoted team as well, and I rate Blackburn's signing of Dickson Etuhu above any of those listed in that article.

I'm very happy with Cardiffs transfers..

Bo Kyung Kim South Korea International, Jordan Mutch England u21, Heider Helgusen QPR's top scorer, probably Craig Bellamy.

I was one of the few (it seemed) to be really impressed when he initially signed. Didn't manage to get to the gate last night but very pleased with what I have read :-)

Will be the key player in a 4-5-1 formation that we will use at forest and many away games this season imo. Looking forward to him finding Albert / Anderson or whoever Will be out wide with precision that we have missed since Hartley.

I was one of the few (it seemed) to be really impressed when he initially signed. Didn't manage to get to the gate last night but very pleased with what I have read :-)

Will be the key player in a 4-5-1 formation that we will use at forest and many away games this season imo. Looking forward to him finding Albert / Anderson or whoever Will be out wide with precision that we have missed since Hartley.

the main thing for me is he settled very quickly and wants to play for us

Archived