IGNORED

*****please All Read: Missing Person******

BCFCBristolRed

A little of of new info is that he is expected at a medical research centre in London on Saturday 11th. This currently stands as our best hope of finding him at the moment. If he doesn't check in then I am going to start to fear the worst. It's been almost a week now with no contact and this is just completely out of character for him. There has been absolutely no other news or sightings. Me and a friend drove around searching for his car in all the spots we used to frequent and got nothing. I think we are now going to the evening post and are going to make some flyers to put in shops and pubs. Again, thanks do much for the concern guys, it means so much to everyone close to him.

I'm sure you've already tried this mate, but if he's got a smart phone and he's got it turned on, and got the old gps turned on then the police should be able to track him down

I'm sure that if he's keeping under the radar then the phone will be switched off, but worth a try

Hope you find him, and he's just decided to take a bit of time off. I'm sure we've all felt like it at times

On a rare visit to the G*S forum (I was checking out their reaction to losing to Gloucester), I noticed a thread like this was pinned to the top. I just wondered why we haven't done the same....

A moderator explains above somewhere. They find more people view threads that are floating about

On a rare visit to the G*S forum (I was checking out their reaction to losing to Gloucester), I noticed a thread like this was pinned to the top. I just wondered why we haven't done the same....

A moderator explains above somewhere. They find more people view threads that are floating about

Correct. If a post floats about near the top it generally gets more views then than if it is pinned. Ian said something similar above.

@BCFCBristolRed my thoughts and prayers go out to Mr.M.Hares Family and Friends, I hope he is found safe and well very soon.

Thanks buddy.

There does seem to be a little bit of news, it seems as if Mike may well have had a sum of cash on him which was supposed to pay for an outstanding balance on a car. I can't confirm this to be 100% true but after speaking to a few people 'in the know', it seems very likely. If it is true then the sum could be around £800. Obviously this would be enough to get by for a while but is such a small amount to be away for a long time. I think it is now looking more likely to be a case of, him just wanting to get away from his problems rather than anything else. Still there has been no contact with him though.

Again, thank you so much to those for the concern and help. It has been massively appreciated by all directly affected by this.

Also, the article from Friday's evening post has been put up around a few of our local shops so if he is still in the area, hopefully he will see it.

Thanks buddy.

There does seem to be a little bit of news, it seems as if Mike may well have had a sum of cash on him which was supposed to pay for an outstanding balance on a car. I can't confirm this to be 100% true but after speaking to a few people 'in the know', it seems very likely. If it is true then the sum could be around £800. Obviously this would be enough to get by for a while but is such a small amount to be away for a long time. I think it is now looking more likely to be a case of, him just wanting to get away from his problems rather than anything else. Still there has been no contact with him though.

Again, thank you so much to those for the concern and help. It has been massively appreciated by all directly affected by this.

Also, the article from Friday's evening post has been put up around a few of our local shops so if he is still in the area, hopefully he will see it.

Sounds like positive news!

I hope he has just gone away to get a break from life.....we all have this feeling sometimes don't we?

Good luck!

Archived