IGNORED

Listen Up Forum

Chivs

Right, I'm off on holiday for 3 days (Chez Bolt :dancing6: ).

I wouldn't be using this forum. However, I've got my tickets for Gillingham sitting in the Williams stand (where is that, anyone?). I demand to see 2 new signings including a commanding centre back and a nippy little forward. Preferably with both players having names starting with "B".

This needs to be sorted. I'm relying on you Forum. Make it happen or witness me blubbing like Sir Hoy.

And, if it's really someone spectacular I'd appreciate a coded message in the Olympic stadium. Something like "Could the owner of the Volkswagen Messi please return to the car as you have left the lights on".

Please don't let me down.

I wouldn't be using this forum. However, I've got my tickets for Gillingham sitting in the Williams stand (where is that, anyone?). I demand to see 2 new signings including a commanding centre back and a nippy little forward. Preferably with both players having names starting with "B".

This needs to be sorted. I'm relying on you Forum. Make it happen or witness me blubbing like Sir Hoy.

And, if it's really someone spectacular I'd appreciate a coded message in the Olympic stadium. Something like "Could the owner of the Volkswagen Messi please return to the car as you have left the lights on".

Sorry Chivs but I wouldnt hold your breathe :bored:

Have a good ol time at the limpics thou :banana::yahoo:

Buzsaky as a CB? I doubt that. Or you mean someone else?

Nearly funny.

OK, back now. What a fantastic place the Olympic Park is!

Anyway, "Could Ron Aldo please return to the Aquatic Centre in the West of the Park because the diving competition is about to commence".

Never heard a dicky bird.

Archived