IGNORED

Edinburgh Gas

sglosbcfc

I enjoy a quick read of the Gas forum from time to time as there is some great comedy on it. Their latest is about the Hibs fans who have become Gasheads. The Hibs green Union Jack was in the East End on Saturday. The Gashead without any irony said that his Hibs mates had followed Hibs home and away for twenty odd years but had become disillusioned. The heavy defeat, being completely outplayed and humiliated against their local rivals Hearts in the SFA Cup final being the final straw. So they decided to come and along and see 'their team' heavily defeated, being completely outplayed and humiliated by their local rivals, ha.

Somebody better tell the Hibees if they want a more enjoyable footballing experience heading the for the Minimal stadium is far from their best bet.

I enjoy a quick read of the Gas forum from time to time as there is some great comedy on it. Their latest is about the Hibs fans who have become Gasheads. The Hibs green Union Jack was in the East End on Saturday. The Gashead without any irony said that his Hibs mates had followed Hibs home and away for twenty odd years but had become disillusioned. The heavy defeat, being completely outplayed and humiliated against their local rivals Hearts in the SFA Cup final being the final straw. So they decided to come and along and see 'their team' heavily defeated, being completely outplayed and humiliated by their local rivals, ha.

Somebody better tell the Hibees if they want a more enjoyable footballing experience heading the for the Minimal stadium is far from their best bet.

Things must be worse than we could ever imagine at Hibs if they are deciding to watch those divs instead. :laughcont:

I can see The Proclaimers hits becoming part of the 'match day' experience..

Irene taking in the sunshine from Leith...

And from a club that was formed by Irish immigrants to a club full of Pirates......

One difference is that the Hibs have a decent bunch of casuals in the Capital City Crew....

c.c.s. mate . And there's nothing decent about them !

Archived