IGNORED

Lee Anderson

cider_dog

I am not the sort to usually start a post here but I thought I'd just make my first one here...

I met Lee Anderson this week and had a good chat with him, he's seems a really nice nice lad, great attitude, very genuine and extremley polite. He is looking forward to his time in Bristol and I am sure that he will do well.

In my job I have met 6-7 City players recently (as well as DM and TD) and have to say that too a man they are all really down to earth, friendly and very positive about BCFC and our great city.

I know many of the regular posters here will have had the same experience, but when all you read in the National press is how badly behaved and disrespectful professional footballers can be sometimes, our lads (in my experience) are a credit to their profession.

So there you go :)

Thanks for sharing. I know someone who, also through work, met all the players on their recent trip to Marbella.

His opinion (he's not a fan) was that they were all good lads, very friendly and polite too.

I know some people couldn't care less what their attitude is like if they can kick a ball but it's nice to know we have some good people representing our club.

Perhaps that is one reason we 'lose out' on apparent signings, they have to be the right person too. GJ always made that clear as well.

I am not the sort to usually start a post here but I thought I'd just make my first one here...

I met Lee Anderson this week and had a good chat with him, he's seems a really nice nice lad, great attitude, very genuine and extremley polite. He is looking forward to his time in Bristol and I am sure that he will do well.

In my job I have met 6-7 City players recently (as well as DM and TD) and have to say that too a man they are all really down to earth, friendly and very positive about BCFC and our great city.

I know many of the regular posters here will have had the same experience, but when all you read in the National press is how badly behaved and disrespectful professional footballers can be sometimes, our lads (in my experience) are a credit to their profession.

I've never met any of them, so will take your word for it.

My only knowledge of pro football people is TV and radio interviews, where either they are unable to string two words together without a "to be fair" or something similar, or they talk a lot and say nothing (AF or AS for instance).

I'm far from being an Olympics fan, but I am struck by how articulate and enthusiastic many of the competitors are (mainly UK ones admittedly), and dare I say quite humble and appreciative of the help they've received to get where they are.

Obviously we need to ask you questions you know

Was he unfit when we bought him? Just trying to remember but I don't think he's started a pre-season game yet has he? Only made sub appearances... Just trying to work out why that was.

Seconded.

He also played in the youth XI with Marvin, hopefully Del sees him as a potential first XI regular because, when fit he is a real quality player.

Hopefully he is just a bit behind fitness wise, and Del is slowly bedding him in.......would love to see him start against Bournemouth.

Archived