IGNORED

Aaron Brown At The Olympics

Red_Mat

I've just seen him running in the men's 200m alongside Usain Bolt.

Gees, this guy really gets about, doesn't he? Well, at least he's done well for himself since leaving City/Tamworth/Swindon/Reading, etc...

More importantly, did he get the ball across onto big Usain's head?

I've just seen him running in the men's 200m alongside Usain Bolt.

Gees, this guy really gets about, doesn't he? Well, at least he's done well for himself since leaving City/Tamworth/Swindon/Reading, etc...

I was going to post exactly the same myself!

There's a lot of 'em about, it seems.

Oops, simple answer is: don't read it.

It was a little light-hearted post that those who have been on here a while would get. I suggest you take your head out your backside for a while.

I apologise if my post count isn't high enough to warrant a reply. I suggest you confine your in-jokes to PM's in the future though, you know, to avoid confusion.

I apologise if my post count isn't high enough to warrant a reply. I suggest you confine your in-jokes to PM's in the future though, you know, to avoid confusion.

No really a in joke, it was for all to see. And been done several times

If you want to police this forum, I suggest you apply for the job, or keep quiet, and let those who do look after the forum do their jobs.

Unless, of course, you want to set up your own little dictatorship and forum so you can police it how you see fit.

Jeez, this forum. What's wrong with people? Or are you Aaron brown and you took offence.

And if you are Aaron brown, are you the city or tamworth one? Or the Olympian?

Archived