IGNORED

Team Photo

westonred

i wonder if it willbe as much of a shambles as last seasons photo. You would have thought they would have sorted out all transfers before this and main pre-pseason games came around. makes me think del is going with what hes got unless he gets money from selling adomah

there is money avaialable but its about getting the right player for the right price :)

i wonder if it willbe as much of a shambles as last seasons photo. You would have thought they would have sorted out all transfers before this and main pre-pseason games came around. makes me think del is going with what hes got unless he gets money from selling adomah

You think the date of the team photo has a real relevance on who we sign? :facepalm:

Unsure why a trialist would be in team picture

Anyhow, picture does give a bit of a wake up call of how small our squad is, especailly when you take out the 1st/2nd year pro's, good in many ways, however there does show a lack of quality in some key positions.

Totally agree.

It looks so unprofessional and can't believe Blacktorn are too happy.?

Said this to my dad at the Southampton match ... That you can barely see it ... And when the shirts get wet the red gets darker too .. So it's even less visable .... That aside ... I'm sure that Blackthorn would've approved and signed off the design before it went into production ...

Its all "reverse psychology" though because we are all talking about Blackthorn so it is doing its job.

I always find when i can't read an oppositions sponsor clearly, i make an extra effort to read their logo to find out who it is, then it will stick in my mind more than if i had reconised it to start with.

City and Blackthorn go hand in hand so they will reconise it straight away anyway

Archived