IGNORED

Ricardo Fuller..........

Taunton_City

Too old and expensive. We need to sign players that have better value for money or we're just pissing cash away to maintain the squad every summer.

Afaik his knees have been shot since before he left PNE, donkeys ago. Has done well despite this, will be 33 in October I think. Not sure if he could play a full season, though. Wages will be astronomical

Agree with both these comments.

Was once a force at this level (notice the use of ONCE).

Not a bad player, might 'do a job' but not sure he'd give us anything Stead doesn't, and Taylor must be his understudy surely.

For the money it would set us back I'm not sure it would be worth it.

And so people don't think I'm 'hating' on the guy; he'd MURDER league one.

I kind of disagree, never quick but always had skill and always scored goals. Age doesn't tend to affect those elements.

I'm with you, I really like him as a player, and wouldn't be dissapointed with him signing.

If he is available, i'd imagine there will be bigger clubs than us interested.

The Fuller of 3 years ago? Yes please.

The Fuller of today? Too expensive (wages) and too much of a risk with his injury record.

I would hope we are after somebody more mobile to give us something we dont currently have upfront.

Remember exactly same thing giving him stick we were sat by stoke fans and he chucked the v' s out ye Wat a beauty

So fans give him a load of stick and he sticks two fingers up..... I make that a score draw!

I do remember him having a real stinker of a game down here in our playoff season I think but generally is say he is still better than anything we've got and I'd trust Del to deal with things if there are ever any ego issues (with any of our players).

So fans give him a load of stick and he sticks two fingers up..... I make that a score draw!

I do remember him having a real stinker of a game down here in our playoff season I think but generally is say he is still better than anything we've got and I'd trust Del to deal with things if there are ever any ego issues (with any of our players).

I agree this, football crowds give some real nasty grief to players, and if they make any gesture back they get dragged in front of the fa or the police. It would have to be ridiculous for me to take offence to something a player does in response to abuse from the fans.

Archived