IGNORED

Albert Staying?

redeye

But Albert only played in a friendly, didn't he?

I'm not for one minute suggesting he'll ever play for England, by the way!

Friendly or not, he has played for the national side at senior level. Would love to see him in an England shirt as he's better than what we have, but it will never ever ever happen.

Am I the only one that thinks he'll be gone in January? He only needs a good run of games before then and January desperation will get the better of Leicester or Swansea or somebody.

No point looking in crystal balls when it comes to football. Although it is fun I suppose.

If a no mark like Joe Allen is worth 15m and an utter failure like Carroll is worth 34m, then Albert is worth 40m.

All this SHIT i see that people are happy to take 2m for him, you are all idiots.

This is an absolute ridiculous statement. Joe Allen is a class player, i agree with your point about his price tag but that is football and over inflated prices of the premier league im afraid

This is an absolute ridiculous statement. Joe Allen is a class player, i agree with your point about his price tag but that is football and over inflated prices of the premier league im afraid

Class player? Steady. Iniesta is class. Allen is ok with potential to improve.

If a no mark like Joe Allen is worth 15m and an utter failure like Carroll is worth 34m, then Albert is worth 40m.

All this SHIT i see that people are happy to take 2m for him, you are all idiots.

I cannot see a premier league team paying £2m for a winger who is not difficult to tackle and has such inconsistent crossing.

Archived