IGNORED

Why Aren't You Going Tomorrow? (Tuesday)

_Bristol-City_

Guest sparkyboy72

Wont get finished at work in time to drive up from Poole, But as others have mentioned, not that interested in the cup after the last few years.

I'll be there tomorrow, with a mate who's seen City 5 times, all losses and not a single goal scored by us. Sorry in advance!

Your mates record is almost bad as Millens.

I'm confident his record will change though.

After deciding against this one initially, I think I will go, all this build up has got me in the mood.

Genuinely can't be assed.

I renewed my season ticket as early as i could, but ever since have had a general wave of apathy wash over me. I'm sure once the season starts i'll be as engrossed as ever, but whether it be age, family circumstances (i now have 2 kids) or running a business, something seems to have made this post season particularly unremarkable and uninteresting.

I went to Louis' testimonial, which was a giggle, but only because we were playing Rovers.

It's like Forest away. This is a quality opening fixture and a younger me would have everything already booked, but not this time.

I suppose i'm not a real fan anymore :o(

Guest mitten

Yep, I'm going, tenner, ten minute walk and I have a pound on us winning 4-0, as a footy fan I'm ever the optimist......and sometimes deluded . Del will have them working hard and competing IMO so it will be a good start to the season. Coyr

Wooden seat with posts in the way or seat with no back - with posts in the way?

Ummm, i'll stay at home.

The Williams enclosure (or whatever it's proper name is now) has plastic seats, with a back and no posts int he way.

Sorted!

If you can afford it and have no other obligations, there is no excuse for not being there tonight.

As someone else said, if we win tonight & draw Manure in the next round, the non-attenders would be desperate to get a ticket for that one..........IMO they wouldn't deserve one.

BCAGFC

I'll be there. First proper home game with something riding on the actual game. Eager to see Morris and Anderson in action and Joe Bryan if he gets the nod at left back. Expect the crowd would have been a lot bigger tonight if some of the rumoured signings had been signed up and announced over the weekend.

As for the complaints about just the Williams and Wedlock being open, I can see it being a pain to have to move away from your normal seat, but for a tenner a good opportunity to sample a game at the gate from a different vantage point. I'm confident that we'll do a lot better than in recent cup games I've watched at home (Sheff Weds, Swindle, Carlisle etc)! COYRS!!

Really?? Cos they have chosen not to go, on that basis if we draw manure in the next round the attendance will be about 5k.

As I said, there is no excuse not going tonight if you can afford it, don't have other obligations or illness. The people who miss tonight & then would demand a ticket if we drew Manure are just gloryhunters IMO.

You know the ones, average 12k in the league and then 40k at wembley or the millenium.

BCAGFC

Guest JordanBs3Bcfc

Absolutely gutted i can't go, league cup or not. I've got to work like a c u next tuesday. Hopefully can get out early if it's quiet. COYR

As I said, there is no excuse not going tonight if you can afford it, don't have other obligations or illness. The people who miss tonight & then would demand a ticket if we drew Manure are just gloryhunters IMO.

You know the ones, average 12k in the league and then 40k at wembley or the millenium.

BCAGFC

So if you are a season ticket holder and chose not to go tonight then you dont deserve a ticket for the next game if we get through? Despite already giving the club plus £300.

So if you are a season ticket holder and chose not to go tonight then you dont deserve a ticket for the next game if we get through? Despite already giving the club plus £300.

I wasn't really including season ticket holders in this but I suppose the same applies, if you just can't be bothered (even at the very low price) then why should you be given priority over someone who actually made the effort to get their arse down there tonight.

BCAGFC

Not even part-time last season, never made a single game.

On a cost per game basis, you are paying almost as much for your season ticket as Arsenal fans. Commendable.

Mind you, London underground is generally cheaper than United Airlines.

I wasn't really including season ticket holders in this but I suppose the same applies, if you just can't be bothered (even at the very low price) then why should you be given priority over someone who actually made the effort to get their arse down there tonight.

BCAGFC

Because they still haven't released details for this season's loyalty card/membership card, and therefore it is impossible to accrue loyalty points from this game anyway

Because they still haven't released details for this season's loyalty card/membership card, and therefore it is impossible to accrue loyalty points from this game anyway

they did last week when the new ticket prices were announced didn't they?

anyway I've decided to go as I finished early

Archived