IGNORED

Why Aren't You Going Tomorrow? (Tuesday)

_Bristol-City_

I'm going :innocent06:

Mainly because I also went to the Swindon cup game last year and I want to make sure we are not as dire as that night.

If we play "Utd" in the semi-final I hope that I get first dibs on the tickets and all you fair weather part timers fail to get tickets. :whistle2:

This is a game where you'd want to stand in the Park End and catch what sunshine is available.

However I don't have a 1980s time machine nor haircut, but I do have a 19 stone mass, and I don't think I'd fit in to a 1950's wooden seat/1990's cheapo plastic seat that is the standard fayre on the wrong side of the pitch. If I did, I reckon I wouldn't want to look through all them stantions. And don't even ask me about sitting with the kiddies in the East End....

If they open the Atyeo up as overflow then I'm there..

Because I broke a long standing habit last year and attended a first round match against Swindle last year.

One of the most abject City performances I had ever had the misfortune to witness(despite the modest score line), strangely, a worse performance than the Cardiff drubbing.

My Mrs usually works on Tuesday evenings and the sprog sitter is on her holibobs. My eldest won't watch City as he's a blue nosed, glory hunting Chelsea supporting little git! I even tried bribing him!

I will be at Forest on Saturday tho and dearly want City to win tomorrow night.

340 mile round trip on a tuesday night for a league cup game aint gonna happen to watch gillingham at home, plus saving my money up for 2 skiing trips this winter so rather put £50+ towards that than 1st round of the cup.

I feel these early games/freindlies/ first round games should be included in the season ticket price as many clubs do, hence the reason I dont go to these or any early rounds of cup competitions, and hence the reason there is a very low turn out to watch, especially when all through the season they give offers to non season ticket holders to see games at reduced prices, kinda takes the P***, or am I out of order? :fastasleep:

im going, mainly because im quite local, and its been a long summer, hoping for a 2nd round tie at least. great point made about making this game free for season ticket holders- with our recent cup record, surely they could add to the season ticket 1/2 carling cup games as the crowd is always low. i despise sitting int he williams, due to the pillars ect, but hoping for a win, and 2 new signings to be paraded at HT!!

It's £20 once you have had a pint and a bite to eat which at this point with me being the only decent wage earner due to having a 18 month old kid is better spent on the mini bus to Leicester!!

Pick and choose all my games these days do if we did pull utd in the cup I would be there like a shot and would not feel guilty either!! Been to about 65 grounds watching city so would never class myself as a part time or glory supporter, I've done my bit in recent years and im sure I will in the future!!

Archived