IGNORED

Why Aren't You Going Tomorrow? (Tuesday)

_Bristol-City_

As I said, there is no excuse not going tonight if you can afford it, don't have other obligations or illness. The people who miss tonight & then would demand a ticket if we drew Manure are just gloryhunters IMO.

You know the ones, average 12k in the league and then 40k at wembley or the millenium.

BCAGFC

So if you are a season ticket holder and chose not to go tonight then you dont deserve a ticket for the next game if we get through? Despite already giving the club plus £300.

So if you are a season ticket holder and chose not to go tonight then you dont deserve a ticket for the next game if we get through? Despite already giving the club plus £300.

I wasn't really including season ticket holders in this but I suppose the same applies, if you just can't be bothered (even at the very low price) then why should you be given priority over someone who actually made the effort to get their arse down there tonight.

BCAGFC

I wasn't really including season ticket holders in this but I suppose the same applies, if you just can't be bothered (even at the very low price) then why should you be given priority over someone who actually made the effort to get their arse down there tonight.

BCAGFC

Because they still haven't released details for this season's loyalty card/membership card, and therefore it is impossible to accrue loyalty points from this game anyway

Because they still haven't released details for this season's loyalty card/membership card, and therefore it is impossible to accrue loyalty points from this game anyway

they did last week when the new ticket prices were announced didn't they?

anyway I've decided to go as I finished early

Archived