IGNORED

David Goodwillie

willie pullar

Has Talent, Puts himself about, Couldn't mess the club any worse than Maynard regardless of his supposed off field Antics.

I say we take him and gamble,

Can't remember Maynard up for GBH and rape. Not even close, Maynard may have upset fans here, but Goodwillie is another level entirely

Heard from 1 of his mates you might be interested in a 12 month loan , could be bullshit but he says hearts were interested but blackburn were wanting to loan to a championship club ( with a view of getting him off the wage bill ). . . . . and no i'm not that **** jock !

If Blackburn want him off the wage bill (assume pretty high Premier League wages) I doubt there's much chance of us being able to pay his wages for the year! Non starter.

Next............

Good god no I don't want that thug anywhere near the club

I agree - no thug players at the club. Del thankfully appears to be of the same mindset.

But why stop there? There also appears to be A few thugs on this forum - are we advocating and operating double standards?

Good god no I don't want that thug anywhere near the club

**** that. Nasty piece of work.

I don't think Blackburn wouldn't be looking to loan him to another Championship club anyway, that makes no sense, nor do I think would McInnes sign someone like that.

I agree - no thug players at the club. Del thankfully appears to be of the same mindset.

But why stop there? There also appears to be A few thugs on this forum - are we advocating and operating double standards?

Oh the holier than thou brigade are out!

But you'd have Bradley Orr back and you've accepted Jodie Morris?

See Wat u done there red eye :laugh:

I like the way Del is setting about things - and you can already see that professionalism in our performances. In fact, it was noticeable during our nerve-wracking run in last season - hence the positive outcome.

No thugs or arrogance (which is invariably a cover up for deep-seated insecurity) - passion, commitment and professionalism is the way forward.

Can't remember Maynard up for GBH and rape. Not even close, Maynard may have upset fans here, but Goodwillie is another level entirely

Cant remember him being charged for Rape either. Being charged is one thing, being convicted is another. He is far from another level? Not compared to the likes of Orr who is held in high regard here with many fans if you are comparing their brush with the old bill with the likes of GBH/Assault or wahtever. He is a Talented player all I care about unless he was convincted of something Major i.e Rape I would take him down AG anyday over some of the crap we are being linked to with the likes of Church.

Everyone makes mistakes I've made numerous nobody's perfect everyone deserves a second chance by the way I wouldn't mind him down the gate y not

I agree with you there - we've all made those decisions and choices called the learning curve.

My concern is certain players who could disrupt the apparent squad harmony Del is creating.

Then again, Del does look to be one of those managers who inspires players to step up to the plate - and he's obviously done that very thing with Morris, hence the understanding between them.

Orr was done for affray and got a week inside - which was way over the top, but he got his

sentence and learnt from it. He's a role model

for any kid that lad.

Morris has never been convicted of anything as far as I know. Yes, he got caught in the headlights of having a lot of dosh at a young

age and did what young blokes do with a bit of

dosh - he had a wild time, and his career

suffered for it. But he learnt from it and he's

back

Goodwillie (bit of a misnomer there) has been charged with rape, assault and god knows what

else.

And you think Orr and Morris are in that

category ?

I agree - if Goodwillie has been charged with rape, there is no way we can contemplate having him at the club.

Anyone who will forgive anything for 20 + goals a season is seriously lacking morals and principles. Rape is abhorent and inexcusable.

Goodwillie has made the same mistakes over and over again. He's another Barton. He won't learn, and his reputation would damage our club.

The other two, not even in the same league.

Goodwilie was found not guilty to rape , he does however have a conviction for assault . it is on youtube , some punch for a small guy . He is from the worst area in stirling but shouldnt be too much trouble when down south . Still , dont know if i would want him at my club .

A conviction, two fines for assault as well. A rape charge that the CPS decided not to pursue (the victim had a near fatal blood alcohol level but was given criminal injury compensation).

We're not just talking about a young boisterous lad with too much cash in his pocket here.

Ofcourse we aren't but then again its were do you draw the line in moral's and principle as someone else put. Would you say or is assualt worse than cheating and the rest of the stuff some top footballer's do and still remain within football?, I would like to see him at the Gate for his footballing abilities. As long as he stayed in line and kept to it then Past is past to me.

People here have proberly done just as much as hitting someone if not more just because their actions haven't become slapped on the back of a paper or convicted of it doesn't make it any better, to many double standard people posting.

Cant remember him being charged for Rape either. Being charged is one thing, being convicted is another. He is far from another level? Not compared to the likes of Orr who is held in high regard here with many fans if you are comparing their brush with the old bill with the likes of GBH/Assault or wahtever. He is a Talented player all I care about unless he was convincted of something Major i.e Rape I would take him down AG anyday over some of the crap we are being linked to with the likes of Church.

I didn't say he was charged, I said up for. And it was about comparing maynard with goodwillie. Not a character assassination of goodwillie.

So I really don't see what your point was when replying to my post, unless of course you happen to know Maynard has been up and charged for gbh or up for rape?

I'm am far from a holier then thou person, people who learn from their mistakes I can forgive like orr partridge and Morris,

this lad keeps making the same mastake over and over again and that I can not forgive no way on earth,

There are also 3 crimes I can not forgive Rape, Murder and kiddie fildling anyone connected with those 3 are scum

Archived