IGNORED

Mark Wilson

durhamred13

I imagine anyone playing tonight will have had to have been registered by midday on Friday as most of the ties were played on Saturday

but could he have been? And we just don't know about it yet because they want to make the announcement at the game tonight, reward those few who turn up?!

Anyone think he might be a surprise inclusion in the team tonight? Perhaps do some kind of interview pitch-side before the game?

I'm not sure of the rules for player registration, would it have to have been made public knowledge already if he had signed?

Have to ask.....if he was a surprise inclusion do you think he'd have time to do a pitch side interview?

I very much doubt either will happen

That doesn't say that the rule doesn't apply to the League Cup. It just gives the example that if you play in the FA Cup, you're only cup-tied from the FA Cup, not the from the FA Cup and the League Cup.

Yeah, my bad :facepalm: saw what I wanted to see, rather than what was actually there!

Have to ask.....if he was a surprise inclusion do you think he'd have time to do a pitch side interview?

I very much doubt either will happen

I'm not saying it would be a surprise to him, as _Bristol-City_ said I believe he may have already signed, but they would just do a short 1 minute thing before the game. Just speculating to be honest, it's a slow day at work!

I'm not saying it would be a surprise to him, as _Bristol-City_ said I believe he may have already signed, but they would just do a short 1 minute thing before the game. Just speculating to be honest, it's a slow day at work!

My God, it must be a slow day! I'm sure if Wilson had signed then we'd have heard about it! Just like we heard when Baldock signed, then didn't, then did, then didn't....!

I did wonder who that bloke was who came out of the players entrance earlier today....................was it wilson, was it Baldock, was it kebab loving Buzz....................but then again it could have been the groundsman. :icecream:

BCAGFC

Has the lack of transfer activity in the recent week or two really got everyone straw clutching this much?

Surely he won't be involved tonight? I honestly don't see why the club would keep it hidden from everyone? If anything a new signing might encourage more to go tonight. If they are to unveil Wilson before tonights game to 'reward' those that go then that really is not how business should be done.

Archived