IGNORED

Utter C**p

nellie

That's the last time I'm bothering going to a first round cup game. Would rather of stayed in the pub.

I went to the game against Carlisle 3 years and said i wouldn't watch a League Cup tie again against lower league opposition, but i changed my mind and went to the Swindon game last season, my god did i regret this !!

I didn't bother tonight because i had a bad feeling this was going to yet happen again, thankfully i went with my instincts and saved my hard earned £10 !!!

I went to the game against Carlisle 3 years and said i wouldn't watch a League Cup tie again against lower league opposition, but i changed my mind and went to the Swindon game last season, my god did i regret this !!

I didn't bother tonight because i had a bad feeling this was going to yet happen again, thankfully i went with my instincts and saved my hard earned £10 !!!

Same here mate, vowed never to return after last year. The club are taking the piss out of us.

Never mind lads,as you were all saying "You are in for a much better season" just on the back of some Pre Season training matches. Another relagation battle eh?

they beat us 2-1 there going to hammer you 6-0 going on your woeful performances :)

Never mind lads,as you were all saying "You are in for a much better season" just on the back of some Pre Season training matches. Another relagation battle eh?

Well done on making it past the preliminary round this time.

We'll be fine anyway - you lot have much more to worry about.

We have nothing to worry about.We lost to you in a "friendly" Thats all it was end of. You thought you were better than you were and that is and has always been your problem.You are what you are....the only team in the Championship witha Village Green!!!

Better than being the only team in Bristol full Village Idiots.

We have nothing to worry about.We lost to you in a "friendly" Thats all it was end of. You thought you were better than you were and that is and has always been your problem.You are what you are....the only team in the Championship witha Village Green!!!

No matter how bad we perform or how bad the results maybe, the one good thing we have to smile about is that we're not Bristol Rovers FC.

We'll see. You have a few nice surprises coming your way! ;)

No, I didn't think we were better than we are, and that has never been our problem. I thought we would be mid table and we will, and one league cup game doesn't change that.

If you are going to come on here taking the piss please learn to spell.

Archived