IGNORED

Lewin Nyatanga..

Lew-T

The worst thing for me was about 10 minutes from the end. Long kick from the keeper, Nyatanga moves toward the ball, 10 yards into our own half, to make a header and ............oooooooooopppppppppps, OVER ME!!!!!!

I've never seen a professional central defender misjudge the ball so often in the air.

From this mistake, they moved the ball to the right, crossed it in and scored a 3rd goal - only for it to be disallowed for offside. Lewin got away with one there - absolutely shocking! It's not as if it was a bloody windy night, how the hell can he misjudge the flight of the keepers kick so badly. Is he short-sighted or something? And that's a serious question by the way!

Fontaine and gherkin at fault for the first

Fontaine not picking up his marker and gherkin not controlling his area for the second

Shhhhh you're not allow to moan about Fontaine. Despite the fact he is the most over-rated player at our football club but he was once bid for by Southampton and had a good game against west ham

Shhhhh you're not allow to moan about Fontaine. Despite the fact he is the most over-rated player at our football club but he was once bid for by Southampton and had a good game against west ham

I don't rate Fontaine either, however he is better than clanger

Irrespective of any bid for him, he's one of the best players at our club.

We need someone to compliment him. Nyatanga is not that man.

• Admin

Fontaine and gherkin at fault for the first

Fontaine not picking up his marker and gherkin not controlling his area for the second

Very true, but I honestly believe that Fontaine's performance was affected by the performance of Nyatanga, the back two anc GK looked very vunerable all night, not seemingly aware of who to pick up and often getting the wrong side of the opposition.

Im glad someone has started a post on this as I thought he was absolutely shocking, I've never seen him stay tight to a marker or at set pieces actually know where he is supposed to be. The same goes for Foster....watch them both at set pieces, they have not got a clue!

Irrespective of any bid for him, he's one of the best players at our club.

We need someone to compliment him. Nyatanga is not that man.

He's great apart from his inability to pass, attack the first ball, he's soooooo slow and his decision making is appalling other than that.....

I don't buy into this ' he's young and will improve ' he's been with us for 3-4 years now and I haven't seen one bit of improvement. He is simply not good enough and needs to leave ASAP!!

This.

So very very true. I have never rated him, but how many more chances can we give him? He just isn't up to it. He has been with us long enough to have proven himself and he hasnt at all. Honestly doesn't look like any aspect of his game has improved since we first signed him.

Get rid.

Archived