From A Gillingham Fan

_Bristol-City_

"Your keeper was shocking"

"Your right winger looked dangerous through-out, crossing tad dodgey"

"Stead looked woeful"

"That ginga' in the middle of the park wouldn't even make our team"

"and Nyatanga? No. Just no."

Says it all really

Ironically, Nyatanga will probably be the first name on Gillingham's team sheet this time next year. Criticism is all very well, but lets keep this in perspective. Martin Allen has just extended his stay at Gillingham by a fortnight, and we've lost an inconsequential cup-tie playing at 75%. A Tuesday night? 5 days before the real season kicks off?. Its a joke competition that every team is forced to play in. The only certainty tonight, my Gillingham chum, is that this is as good as your season is going to get. Enjoy.

Ironically, Nyatanga will probably be the first name on Gillingham's team sheet this time next year. Criticism is all very well, but lets keep this in perspective. Martin Allen has just extended his stay at Gillingham by a fortnight, and we've lost an inconsequential cup-tie playing at 75%. A Tuesday night? 5 days before the real season kicks off?. Its a joke competition that every team is forced to play in. The only certainty tonight, my Gillingham chum, is that this is as good as your season is going to get. Enjoy.

I think you're talking to me like I'm a Gillingham fan, he wont be reading this thread, he tweeted me this

• Admin

Can only assume that you did not witness the embarressing performance ?

Can only assume that you did not witness the embarressing performance ?

My thoughts too....because the comments are pretty much spot on

Pearson was way off the pace & Luin well ...

True comments re Albert as well........lots of tricky running and stuff but NO PRODUCT

My main worry is up front ....Stead & Pitman will not cut it enough IMO

Archived