IGNORED

Why The Hell Are City Not In The Premier League By Now?

Bryans Left Peg

First of all, if you read the title and thought "I agree" - Re-evaluate yourselves.

The answer is simple. We're not the only team trying to get there. We're not the only team who wants to win every game. There are 23 other teams in the Championship alone, hoping to get to the pinnacle of the English game. There's also countless other leagues, all dreaming of someday making it to the Premier League.

We should be lucky that the club we support are in the second division at all, that we even have the opportunity! I see so many people moaning constantly all the time, and it's evident that you'd probably be better off watching Man Utd play.

City are much, much more interesting to watch that Man Utd, Man City etc. "Oh yay, we won the Premier League, again."

I'd much rather support a team where you never knew what was going to happen. Who knows, we may get relegated next year, we may shock everyone and get promotion.

That's the thing I love about this club. We're a club of surprises. We're a club of ups and downs, highs and lows. Sure enough sometimes the lows are bad, but that's all part of football!!

Embrace whatever happens and enjoy it. Get behind the team. When times are tough especially, that's when they are most influenced by fan support, as the last 8 games last year showed.

A ball hasn't even been kicked and everyone's already doom and gloom. I say Bring It On. I hope this season is as eventful as the last campaign, but hopefully we're at the other of the table this time. :winner_third_h4h: COYR!!

Archived