IGNORED

Does Del Have A Cunning Plan?

Mr Yoda

Ok, well with two new full backs which are better than last year, a keeper who is better than last year, and the Likelihood of a new centre back coming, we are certainly stronger now than we were last season. I think skuse will come strong again this season, and anderson will be an improvement on the left. I figure we still need some firepower up front, but apart from that, we should be able to put out a decent, mid table championship first eleven. What happens if stead, or adomah get injured or sold doesn't bare thinking about though.

Been thinking about last night and how bad we were compared to the friendlies and it came to me, its obvious.

He was lulling the rest of the league into a false sense of security....wasnt he? We really cant be that bad....can we?

We did beat a Bournemouth team you couldn't even call there second 11 but we didnt look that good thats when alarm bells started to ring

i think for a start it told us that Heaton is number 1, we missed Cunningham, we need a CB, a goal scorer and probably another creative mid fielder.. whether we get those three missing players come Florest looks somewhat more than doubtful so I am going for a 1-1 draw up there followed by one signing the following week, a home win after that followed by another signing or 2 the week after that. :)

Personally speaking ( best out of it ) crap cup, pointless cup, always has been and always will be a meaningless

excursion into injuries not needed prior to a new campaign, this aint a copout just the truth, we will overcome !!

So your telling me you would not want to experience what the Taffs did last season? I would have loved a cup run like that, playing at a Wembley against a big side. Its only crap and meaningless if you have a shocking record in it... Which we do.

Archived