IGNORED

Pointless Thread

Dorset_Cider

Right then after the obvious disappointment of the Tuesday night cup defeat, How do we all feel regarding our opening league match

Pointless....... we lose or even get stuffed

Draw..... Not Pointless

Win..... Pointastic

?

I have a gut feeling that we may well lose but that said I want us to win

So I'm going for an awayday surprise (pressure off a bit being away?) and a City win!

Yep a surprise but difficult (deffo not an easy) ...... CITY WIN!

Despite everything.

How about you?

A draw there would be a great result first game away, can't see this game being a draw.

A loss would not be the end of the world at all, if we don't have the players up to the job its best we know now rather than after the window shuts.

Well if we win people may say the defeat was what we needed to shake the players up and Florest may have underestimated us, which maybe true, and would be a fantastic result!

We play pretty well against top teams away, its at home to vermin we struggle, Head says 2-1 win to Florest, but we are capable of winning.

In my opinion it depends on whether Cunningham is available to play and whether or not we can sign on Mark Wilson + a championship quality striker before the weekend.

We have an too many square pegs to place into round holes.

To be fair I only watched the pre season game V the gas but playing with Cunningham and Wilson made a big difference in terms on balance to our play. For the time being I think that Fonts, Carey, Wilson and Lewin are capable of seeing us through until we can sign a commanding centre half.

Stead will have to work his socks off whilst Del sorts out some support - Pitman is not good enough for this level in my opinion

I think Del will play 4-5-1 and I reckon that we are more than capable of getting a point and who knows maybe all 3 - that will shut some of the drainers out on here.

Right then after the obvious disappointment of the Tuesday night cup defeat, How do we all feel regarding our opening league match

Pointless....... we lose or even get stuffed

Draw..... Not Pointless

Win..... Pointastic

?

I have a gut feeling that we may well lose but that said I want us to win

So I'm going for an awayday surprise (pressure off a bit being away?) and a City win!

Yep a surprise but difficult (deffo not an easy) ...... CITY WIN!

Despite everything.

How about you?

I thought i was the pointless thread ambassador, if we come away from florist with a point it wont be pointless

if on the other hand i start a pointless thread in the meantime discussing a point or points gleened from the afore

mentioned game discussing points or points won then there is a point...still love sheppards pie tho..whats the point :ill:

Archived