IGNORED

148 Million

Tall King Blox

I do the euro millions occasionally when the pot exceeds 30million plus beer tokens !

but have you ever thought about winning that crazy mind blowing 148 million english pounds?????

The talk on here sometimes drags back to Steve Lansdown and when he should spend some of his dosh..

If you won that kind of money, would you invest in our club ?.....Maybe buy a player or two like you've all been bitchin about ! i know i would .....Comments ?

Absolutely, my local lottery in Colorado is up to $320 million tonight. If I was to win I would definately try 1st to let SL let me invest a big chunk into BCFC and Ashton Vale and 2nd convince the wife we need a vacation home back in the West country and several "hall passes" for me to bring a few Yank friends over for some games and Thatchers!!!!

Absolutely, my local lottery in Colorado is up to $320 million tonight. If I was to win I would definately try 1st to let SL let me invest a big chunk into BCFC and Ashton Vale and 2nd convince the wife we need a vacation home back in the West country and several "hall passes" for me to bring a few Yank friends over for some games and Thatchers!!!!

Yay to that, colorado springs to mind, mind (sorry, had to be done )

Investing in City would be akin to flushing GBP50 notes down the toilet. And, from what I gathered from listening to the commentary last night, would be rather less fun in doing so.

That said, funding a properly run academy is a good suggestion.

Seriously.....would any of us actualy do it ?

Investing in City would be the result of a heart over head decision: you would realistically be kissing goodbye to every last penny. Any rational financial advisor would tell you to steer clear.

So why do all the people on this forum just randomly say...Steve mate get yer cheque book out, ??? he aint no fool,

No sorry to say, watched too many westerns as a kid, scared shitless of dem injuns

driving there from Denver you definately can imagine the smoke signals going up!

definately different scenery than that around kingswood. (I grew up in Staple Hill and worked in Downend)

driving there from Denver you definately can imagine the smoke signals going up!

definately different scenery than that around kingswood. (I grew up in Staple Hill and worked in Downend)

Thanks for that, twas only a jest as you know,...try driving from staple hill to kingswood and i get the same feelings, burnt out cars and polish mafia cleaning up by hand ( car wash for a fiver )....awww mate you gotta stay where you are,

strangley tho....why the hell are they called "The blue hills of virginia " ?

No.

Actually yeah, I'd find the academy

No major investment required for that other than a bit of gas and a means of transport and know that, if you are coming from Bristol, its past Ashton Court, up the hill and on the left and if you are coming from Clevedon its past Beggar Bush Lane and on the right. Simples really.

No major investment required for that other than a bit of gas and a means of transport and know that, if you are coming from Bristol, its past Ashton Court, up the hill and on the left and if you are coming from Clevedon its past Beggar Bush Lane and on the right. Simples really.

Cool, i think he meant to say fund but hey good post,.......Next !

Thanks for that, twas only a jest as you know,...try driving from staple hill to kingswood and i get the same feelings, burnt out cars and polish mafia cleaning up by hand ( car wash for a fiver )....awww mate you gotta stay where you are,

strangley tho....why the hell are they called "The blue hills of virginia " ?

haven't a clue! If I win tonight's lottery I'll meet you all down the fleece Saturday night, ciders on me and I'll answer that question and tell you who Del and I are gonna sign!

Archived