IGNORED

Programme Subscription

beaverface

Anyone know if the programme subscription option is going to happen again this year?

I raised this with the Sales office over a week ago when we played Southampton and was told someone will phone me back.

Haven't heard anything for obviously over a week.

Just thought I'd ask on here before I contact the club again.

Are you going to forest?

Let me know before 06:00am saturday morning

As I need to know how many to buy on saturday afternoon

e-mail johngreatwestern@aol.com

Will e-mail you tomorrow morning (between midnight and five) if I do need one.

I am going to Forest, its just a case of if we get to the ground in time before they're sold out!

Thanks NTTDS

I'll send you an email over the weekend John. ;)

I have nearly every BCFC home & away programme for the last 44 years, including friendlies (all in pristine condition) and would like to continue my collection if possible.

Perhaps we can do a deal where you make something for yourself as well for all the effort.

Cheers

BCAGFC

You will get a letter next week from the club.

Home subscription will still be available but at a higher cost (the club were making a huge loss previously), the away subscription is being terminated.

BCAGFC

Many thanks for this.

In the past, the away programmes used to be on sale in the hut by the away entrance - will this be happening? or is there no absolutely no way of getting our hands on away programmes unless we arrange something with other fans?

Many thanks for this.

In the past, the away programmes used to be on sale in the hut by the away entrance - will this be happening? or is there no absolutely no way of getting our hands on away programmes unless we arrange something with other fans?

The club say 'logistics' is the reason that the away subcription is being terminated, there will be no way of getting an away programme from AG.

Years ago, the away programmes used to come back on the team coach, I assume lately, that the media team have brought them back but they must have more important matters now i suppose. :(

BCAGFC

The club say 'logistics' is the reason that the away subcription is being terminated, there will be no way of getting an away programme from AG.

Years ago, the away programmes used to come back on the team coach, I assume lately, that the media team have brought them back but they must have more important matters now i suppose. :(

BCAGFC

No way of bringing them back? So the massive team coach cant hold some programmes.

Some people taking collecting programmes very seriously.

TBH - I think this is crunch time for me now.

I've been collecting the programmes since 1990 home and away, however the quality has got worse over the last season or two and I've raised this before with the club - there's never really anything different in the programme that you can't get elsewhere - it seems all the stories get re-iterated on the internet somewhere.

I really need to think hard about whether I want to spend money on a programme that I read once, don't particulary enjoy and then shove in the loft to gather dust !!

Archived