IGNORED

How On Earth Is Yannick Like Nicky?

_Bristol-City_

Seen a fair few comments on Twitter and on here suggesting he's an awful lot like Nicky? No. People leave football clubs, Nicky ****** us around. Yannick has so say made his intent to leave. He isn't getting regular first team football. How can you blame him for wanting to leave? I don't and I wish him luck if he goes.

If he gets booed Saturday I will facepalm epically, he wont get any reception from me if he features. Just like Nicky didn't when he was leaving.

Oh, and to all the fans annoying Yannicks brother on Twitter... You're really helping the situation!!!!!! I mean, seriously, hats off to you. You really can be proud for having a lower IQ than his brother.

He isn't he has given us a chance to sell

Personally if he has handed in a request then I want him no where near the Side as it is a disruptive pressance in the changing room

What he has done is true is as bad as stalling on a contract but it's given us time to sell

Ridiculous comments flying around! Completely understand why he has handed in a transfer request. He isn't playing regular football, hardly starting, behind Woolford in the pecking order!!!!! Who can blame him?

He's a young and exciting talent and our coaching staff are too blind to notice! He was our best player against Burnley last game of the season and gave their right back more problems in 10 minutes than Albert did in 90 on Tuesday night.

Looks like Albert and Yannick will never start in the same 11 as it's 'too attacking'.

I shall wish Yannick luck to wherever he goes and still hope he's involved tomorrow.

Good player.

Well even if he hasn't handed in a transfer request, once he has seen the response to the Sky news story, who can blmae him for wanting to leave.

As for missing him, well if we get 300k or so for a 25k outlay, great. I think he is an enigma. he contributed 1 goal in his time here and a fair bit of hedless chiken impressions. he may have the ability to improve, I just do not see a football brain in the kid though, I think he will always be hit and miss.

Good luck to him of he does move on, hopefully there will be less nonhead fans having a go at the bloke. Maybe he will think about changing his agent as well, who seems to have dropped him right in it!

Following city for a number of years, I've seen a number of decent winger. Bolasie ain't one of them. People say he's raw and that he's not the finished article. That's because he's crap. Admittedly, he has got pace, but so has the greyhound who runs about in the field opposite my house. Bolasie is a typical lower league winger and that's where he will end up plying his trade.

Following city for a number of years, I've seen a number of decent winger. Bolasie ain't one of them. People say he's raw and that he's not the finished article. That's because he's crap. Admittedly, he has got pace, but so has the greyhound who runs about in the field opposite my house. Bolasie is a typical lower league winger and that's where he will end up plying his trade.

He's a poor mans Ivan Sproule, I have to admit I don't see what others are seeing in him I think he's a headless chicken

The other thing that the twitter heroes need to think about is that Yannick is a very good mate of Alberts. If this gets much more unpleasant don't be surprised if starts to affect Albert. Not that I would expect any sort of thought from these sloping-foreheaded, knuckle-dragging trolls.

it shouldn't have been too difficult for him to confirm or deny the story and HIS agents and the clubs comments, but to say nothing is not a very good way to endear oneself to one's supporters.

it really is that simple.

Silence makes the situation appear like he/his agent are trying to manufacture a move away from the club or more likely he has been illegally tapped up, whatever the truth is a quick yes or no was all that was needed.

it shouldn't have been too difficult for him to confirm or deny the story and HIS agents and the clubs comments, but to say nothing is not a very good way to endear oneself to one's supporters.

Silence makes the situation appear like he/his agent are trying to manufacture a move away from the club or more likely he has been illegally tapped up, whatever the truth is a quick yes or no was all that was needed.

He doesn't even need to do that, all he had to do was to submit a formal transfer request to the club stating that he wants first team football, that would do nicely. He then gets his move and forgoes the money left on his contract.

As it stands he wants both, and as far as that goes he can sod off. The agent would not have gone to sky without Bolaise knowing or giving the green light, it's the agents job to advise the player and do his budding, an agent who goes behind his clients back will not have a client base for very long.

If Bolaise had just submitted the transfer request in the first place a lot of this wouldn't have happened as the club could release the story with a statement from Bolaise stating that he's enjoyed his time here, but feels he needs to be playing week in week out which he won't get here.

Don't think anyone would begrudge him that, as he is at best a bit part player behind Albert, Anderson and woolford and Pearson.

This is an odd one and will no doubt all come out in the wash. I hope he hasn't read too much into those twitter comments. My impression is that Bolasie probably had a meeting with Del and they both got the wrong end of the stick afterwards. The club was right to deny the story if nothing was received in writing.

I personally think if Cunningham turns out to be a solid left back there's a place for him on the left if Wooly doesn't deliver.

The best thing to happen now would be for Del to sit him down, tell him he's in his plans but just wants him to proove himself when he gets the nod, then they can both review the situation in January.

If his agent did indeed spend four years at Palace this speaks volumes to me. In an ideal world Yannick would give him the boot and that would probably be enough to win the "fans" back.

The other possibility that needs to be considered is that these people on twitter could be anyone and nothing to do with city in reality - just a thought.

He isn't he has given us a chance to sell

Personally if he has handed in a request then I want him no where near the Side as it is a disruptive pressance in the changing room

What he has done is true is as bad as stalling on a contract but it's given us time to sell

But you don't know what the truth is, so why are you even posting this rubbish?

The club has denied it and, presumably, instructed Bolassie not to comment.

Seen a fair few comments on Twitter and on here suggesting he's an awful lot like Nicky? No. People leave football clubs, Nicky ****** us around. Yannick has so say made his intent to leave. He isn't getting regular first team football. How can you blame him for wanting to leave? I don't and I wish him luck if he goes.

If he gets booed Saturday I will facepalm epically, he wont get any reception from me if he features. Just like Nicky didn't when he was leaving.

Oh, and to all the fans annoying Yannicks brother on Twitter... You're really helping the situation!!!!!! I mean, seriously, hats off to you. You really can be proud for having a lower IQ than his brother.

I'm confused, has he actually handed in a transfer request? And even if he has I'm assuming it's due to not getting first team football which to me seams fair enough, the lad just wants to play football.

Ridiculous comments flying around! Completely understand why he has handed in a transfer request. He isn't playing regular football, hardly starting, behind Woolford in the pecking order!!!!! Who can blame him?

He's a young and exciting talent and our coaching staff are too blind to notice! He was our best player against Burnley last game of the season and gave their right back more problems in 10 minutes than Albert did in 90 on Tuesday night.

Looks like Albert and Yannick will never start in the same 11 as it's 'too attacking'.

I shall wish Yannick luck to wherever he goes and still hope he's involved tomorrow.

Good player.

+ 1

He doesn't even need to do that, all he had to do was to submit a formal transfer request to the club stating that he wants first team football, that would do nicely. He then gets his move and forgoes the money left on his contract.

As it stands he wants both, and as far as that goes he can sod off. The agent would not have gone to sky without Bolaise knowing or giving the green light, it's the agents job to advise the player and do his budding, an agent who goes behind his clients back will not have a client base for very long.

If Bolaise had just submitted the transfer request in the first place a lot of this wouldn't have happened as the club could release the story with a statement from Bolaise stating that he's enjoyed his time here, but feels he needs to be playing week in week out which he won't get here.

Don't think anyone would begrudge him that, as he is at best a bit part player behind Albert, Anderson and woolford and Pearson.

in the case of your scenario being true, then if Bolaisie is now saying he didn't authorise his agent to go public with the story then the agent should be charged and made to explain exactly what is going on and if necessary have his licence removed, there are far too many of these contrived transfers where over paid, greedy average players want their financial cake and eat it without actually earning it.

or perhaps the club should have pissed on his chips and yes he has put in a transfer request and it has been accepted.

Archived