IGNORED

Nottingham Forest Match Thread

marcofisher

if I go by our last result I would say 2-0 Forest.

However I am always optimistic at the start of a new season and hopefully the words from an angry manager still ringing in their ears + a few of the mediocre players who played on tuesday left out + nobody playing out of position, I fancy at least a draw today, there is far more pressure and expectancy on Forest than us.

I like the look of Lew's team posted earlier.

Wouldn't be to surprised to see Woolford start in front of Anderson though as he seems to have featured more in preseason

also playing Lew's side would mean we have some good bench options if we need to change it up (Pitman, Elliot, Anderson/Woolford, Bolasie?)

Pearson's balls, offers nothing to the team, just a utility player! Marv gotta start instead of him, but otherwise thats a decent team!

Think Pearson is a decent player, he is one of few players in the team who actually moves in half decent positions when not in possession off the ball. Wouldn't be surprised to see him start most games when fit.

back on the game Head says 1-0 heart says lose 2-1.

#BristolCity v Nott'm Forest: Heaton; M.Wilson, Carey, Fontaine, Cunningham; Foster, Skuse, Pearson, Woolford; Adomah, Stead.

Can't understand Foster and Woolford being in. Not sure on the shape either, 442 with Adomah alongside Stead or 433 with Foster in midfield?

Where's Morris?

Interesting Line up come the end of the game it'll either been seen as a master stroke or People shouting much abuse at Del. The threads we have If we win wow adomah is great up front or where ever we play and if we lose why isn't pitman starting..

I doubt very much 90 minutes will be the end with that line up.

Archived