IGNORED

Good Luck

beijing red

Recently re-located to China, I will be watching from afar to see what kind of start we get off to against "tricky opponents".

Myself and a few ex-pats will be getting our football fix by watching my second team.......

Beijing Guoan FC.

They play in green.....not blue, in a 70.000 stadium. There is quite often 'unrest' between opposing supporters, so I will be interested to see how that one pans out.

COME ON YOU REENS.

Recently re-located to China, I will be watching from afar to see what kind of start we get off to against "tricky opponents".

Myself and a few ex-pats will be getting our football fix by watching my second team.......

Beijing Guoan FC.

They play in green.....not blue, in a 70.000 stadium. There is quite often 'unrest' between opposing supporters, so I will be interested to see how that one pans out.

COME ON YOU REENS.

Upload it to YouTube, I'm interested in how civil unrest in China is handled, sad I know!

Hey Beijing Red - Ni Hao Ma? I've been in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province until recently, I'm going back next month for another year. Excellent place, excellent people. I'm going to Nottingham tomorrow - will go to all the games before I leave. I need my fix, miss the City a lot when I'm in China! I managed to watch a few city games streamed but the +7hours (+8 after BST) is annoying! Hope you get on OK In Beijing. Zaijian!

Hey Beijing Red - Ni Hao Ma? I've been in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province until recently, I'm going back next month for another year. Excellent place, excellent people. I'm going to Nottingham tomorrow - will go to all the games before I leave. I need my fix, miss the City a lot when I'm in China! I managed to watch a few city games streamed but the +7hours (+8 after BST) is annoying! Hope you get on OK In Beijing. Zaijian!

Hao. Ni ne?

I'm in Chaoyang District, good 'ere innit!

Give the reds a shout for me?

Looking forward to my first game, Tsingtao will be fine, but not sure what what the pasties will be like!!!

Huitou jian.

Archived