IGNORED

East End Vs Palace - Nearly Sold Out!

chalky

After the club finally dropping the membership scheme (and the prices) there is only 60 odd tickets left in the EE for tuesday so we can expect to see a packed EE for the first home game of the season, I'm assuming we will just have the 2 blocks for this as a mate of mine who is a palace fan thinks they are bringing at least 1500......

Can't wait to see the EE packed out and hopefully a great atmosphere!

After the club finally dropping the membership scheme (and the prices) there is only 60 odd tickets left in the EE for tuesday so we can expect to see a packed EE for the first home game of the season, I'm assuming we will just have the 2 blocks for this as a mate of mine who is a palace fan thinks they are bringing at least 1500......

Can't wait to see the EE packed out and hopefully a great atmosphere!

I cant see palace bringing 1500 tbh but be great to see the EE packed out, atmosphere is awesome!

last season , a couple of times i wanted to go in the ee i went online and it said tickets sold out, so upon taking my seat in the ateyo it was nowhere near sold out and i could have gone in there !! will it be the same tomorrow ?

It will be empty tomorrow !!

I'd imagine more will be made available once block h is sold out.

last season , a couple of times i wanted to go in the ee i went online and it said tickets sold out, so upon taking my seat in the ateyo it was nowhere near sold out and i could have gone in there !! will it be the same tomorrow ?

I reckon u will get in there tomorrow u can even have my seat

It will definitely be empty tomorrow! :laugh:

Just tried to get me mate a ticket and now saying it's all sold out.....? I'm sure we will be having 3 blocks so will POTD be open?

My guess is, they have not released the tickets for the online bit.

Have you tried calling?

Ive just checked and there are 25 tickets left online?

Don't forget, wehave nearly 1000 seasons tickets. That will take a couple of blocks .

I had a look. The 2 far blocks (G and H) hold 1386 and we have sold 1058 STs. This means we must have sold just over 300 extra tickets in advance and still 2 blocks aren't full.....

Archived