IGNORED

Season 2012/13 Live Stream Thread

ciderbeans

I'm sure it'l be asked every week so please if at all possible, can people list live stream links for each one of our games (if available) as and when they come along? It would save a new thread starting up everytime. Starting with tomorrows game. Let's get the ball rolling, if there is a live stream, please list it here :)

Sure about that?

There will be. Last season one of our games was broadcasted in Sweden and other places in Europe and there was a stream.

There was!

Being in the colonies I'm pretty up on streams...There are games that are broadcast outside of the UK live that are not shown at home, so the not on Sky theory isn't always true

There won't be a live stream for any game that isn't broadcast by sky

Your 100% wrong with that statement.

Whichever Championship game is the "main" game on the BBC football league show is always available on a live stream.

For instance,Burnley v Bolton is on a live stream tomorrow so it's obviously the game the BBC are covering for there Saturday night show.

The Cardiff game was on Sky so that was slightly different!

Your 100% wrong with that statement.

Whichever Championship game is the "main" game on the BBC football league show is always available on a live stream.

For instance,Burnley v Bolton is on a live stream tomorrow so it's obviously the game the BBC are covering for there Saturday night show.

Surely all games are shown on the football league show though, so all are being filmed and should be available somewhere?

Yes mate,that's the way it works as far as I'm aware.

Correct, there are a few places around the world that show Football League games on a Saturday afternoon. This site is your best bet for finding out which game is being shown where around the world. If a game is listed there, chances are there'll be a stream for it somewhere.

The commentator you hear on the football league show will be the same guy who you will hear if you find a live stream of the game.

If there's a match being streamed somewhere in the world, the place to find it will be www.firstrowsports.eu - Trust me. As a student I have to get as much free sporting action as I can. It's not just for football either. Pretty much any sport being shown on any platform in any country is on that site somewhere. You just have to look.

Cheers for the link, seems a good site!

Archived