IGNORED

Keogh And Gerrard

GrahamC

Surprised this hasn't been posted, but £1m Richard Keogh's debut for Derby saw them let in 5 at home to S****horpe in midweek.

Whereas Anthony Gerrard's debut for Huddersfield saw him subbed after 75 minutes of a 2-0 defeat at Preston and he was a last minute sub tonight.

Perhaps these two were best avoided if we do get a CB in?

Not content with writing off our own players after 90 minutes, we are now writing off other teams players as well!! :tongue:

Only joking BTW, It did look like Keogh had a bit of a stinker, don't know a bout Gerrard.

I think if we could have got Keogh for cheaper he would have been a decent acquisition.

As for Gerrard I am delighted we didn't sign him. Simply wouldn't have been the answer. Overweight and sluggish. With all due respect if he can't get in the Huddersfield team then I don't for one minute see how he would have solved out problems.

Surprised this hasn't been posted, but £1m Richard Keogh's debut for Derby saw them let in 5 at home to S****horpe in midweek.

Whereas Anthony Gerrard's debut for Huddersfield saw him subbed after 75 minutes of a 2-0 defeat at Preston and he was a last minute sub tonight.

Perhaps these two were best avoided if we do get a CB in?

I'm glad we didn't get keogh, I'm a fim believer in never going back. I'm disappointed we didn't get Gerrard but won't be overly disappointed as long as del can get in a first ball winning central defender, if he doesn't I can see it costing him his job as it has the last 3 managers.

I am glad we missed out on both.

Keogh is a right back converted to a centre back and that usually happens when the said player starts losing what little pace he had when the weight increases.

Gerrard is used to pulling carts and has the turning circle of a bus.

Definitely not what we need.

As a City fan, I hope both of them go on to play all 46 games for their new clubs, that's 12 points go the bag for us already.

Archived