IGNORED

Football League Show

Ashton Great

I think by now we all realise the programme is litter, but just read this tweet from Ali Durden (BBC Bristol commentator):

@alidurden: Disappointing to see the match edit (done in Nottingham) for the FL show tonight doesn't include the Reid incident or City penalty appeal.

So probably even less point watching it than usual. Pretty sick of the unbalanced biased shite they churn out every week with all the focus on the "bigger" clubs.

Scrap the entire BBC!

It's not a public broadcaster. When have the public ever been able to broadcast on it? It is a privately owned company, just like Coca Cola. Stop paying your licence fee. I haven't paid mine in 6 years and i'm watching it right now! Haha

Scrap the entire BBC!

It's not a public broadcaster. When have the public ever been able to broadcast on it? It is a privately owned company, just like Coca Cola. Stop paying your licence fee. I haven't paid mine in 6 years and i'm watching it right now! Haha

Is that because you're 81?

Can't see what's wrong with the programme, get to see all the relevant action from football league, with no ad breaks, plus interesting features such as tonights on Rotherham in their new home.... The New York Stadium !

Glad to see it's returned as I thought there was talk of it being done away with this season.

Can't see what's wrong with the programme, get to see all the relevant action from football league, with no ad breaks, plus interesting features such as tonights on Rotherham in their new home.... The New York Stadium !

Glad to see it's returned as I thought there was talk of it being done away with this season.

What a joke that ground is. Just another homogeneous plastic dump.

And why are all football grounds called 'stadiums' nowadays? Stadiums are where greyhound racing takes place.

• Admin

Total joke -biased beyond belief and telling us we will be struggling after just one game-go show them city! -makes me really angry!

And if they'd shown the red card & penalty incidents they may have concluded we were unlucky & should have got at least a point.

Do we have to have this every year? We are a small club in this league so just get over it and enjoy supporting your club. If they showed every bloody incident from every football league game the programme would last for about 4 hours.

The programme is there so you get to see all of the football league goals!! Great for people like me who cannot afford the Sky Sports package.

God us city fans love a good old bitch about everything don't be.

What a joke that ground is. Just another homogeneous plastic dump.

And why are all football grounds called 'stadiums' nowadays? Stadiums are where greyhound racing takes place.

I'm still trying to work out why they've named it the NY stadium, the link with Rotherham was pretty tenuos !

I think it's a decent programme. Like a previous poster said, it does what it's supposed to - show every goal.

I think it's totally understandable that last night they featured heavily on the teams that were relegated from the Premier League.

In the weeks to follow, if we are in the top six, we will feature heavily. If we're not, we won't get so many highlights games. And that seems fair enough editorially, doesn't it?

I'm still trying to work out why they've named it the NY stadium, the link with Rotherham was pretty tenuos !

I remember reading that the area on which the ground is built on, used to be a factory. Which made amongst other things the Fire Hydrants used on the streets of New York. The locals called the area New York because of this.

Do we have to have this every year? We are a small club in this league so just get over it and enjoy supporting your club. If they showed every bloody incident from every football league game the programme would last for about 4 hours.

The programme is there so you get to see all of the football league goals!! Great for people like me who cannot afford the Sky Sports package.

God us city fans love a good old bitch about everything don't be.

What he said.

I didn't see all of it, but the bit I did see, that bald headed person I disagree with wasn't on. Have they got rid of him? If they have that is a 100% improvement.

Also, the open sequence full of assholes and stupid music has changed., another improvement.

This is a dire programme that has to be recorded. Do not under any circumstance waste your time watching it live as you will never get that time back.

Sometime on Sunday, when the brain cells have re-aligned themselves, fast forward to watch the 3 attacking movements that the opposition made and convince yourself that we spent 90 odd minutes defending like a bunch of fairies.

If, God forbid, Steve Claridge is the 'expert assessor' all sharp objects should be removed from the room!!

Rant over.

Archived