IGNORED

Lansdown /lansdown

bs3

When CS step down as Chairman, Del lost is biggest champion with in the club. Del was a very much a Sexton Signing.

SL as been reported many times that he wanted Mark Robins. So it does leave open the question of the dynamic at the club between the rest of the board , Lansdown and Mcinnes .

Steve L was fiercely loyal to KM partly I suspect because it was his appointment and his reputation at stake.

Does Del get the same backing from Steve and the Chairman as previous Managers. Does Del feel he is getting the same support and backing not just financial from the new chairman as he undoubtly got from Colin.

Derek McCinnes is not going to get the largesse of other managers because rules governing football have changed.

It was time football started sorting its act out too.

Fans should stop have a pop at Steve Lansdown for not turning BCFC into a basketcase like Pompey.

The invisible men he employed to run the club should be explaining this.

Football clubs like us need a very good relationship between Owner/Chairman and Manger, take Wigan for just one example and the the relationship at our club with Lansdown and Johnson these two men shared the same vision for the club and worked towards it on a today today bases . Is there the same sort of relationship with Del and Lansdown jnr.

When CS step down as Chairman, Del lost is biggest champion with in the club. Del was a very much a Sexton Signing.

SL as been reported many times that he wanted Mark Robins. So it does leave open the question of the dynamic at the club between the rest of the board , Lansdown and Mcinnes .

Steve L was fiercely loyal to KM partly I suspect because it was his appointment and his reputation at stake.

Does Del get the same backing from Steve and the Chairman as previous Managers. Does Del feel he is getting the same support and backing not just financial from the new chairman as he undoubtly got from Colin.

Clueless and pointless thread

1. Lansdown didn't want Robins, pure hearsay do why are you making it out as fact?

2. Del has just come out and said how good the board have been when it comes to financial backing.

3) SL wasn't fiercely loyal to Millen, being sacked less than 3 months into a new season is hardly someone fiercely loyal

End of.

Forums... People who really know something post nothing, people who think they know something, post an awful lot..

Yes your right . I can't really post everything I have been told or know from people at the very heart of the club . My point is that Colin Sexton

and Del would have made a great combination working side by side . It not all about the money

but good leadership and teamwork at the top.

Clueless and pointless thread

1. Lansdown didn't want Robins, pure hearsay do why are you making it out as fact?

2. Del has just come out and said how good the board have been when it comes to financial backing.

3) SL wasn't fiercely loyal to Millen, being sacked less than 3 months into a new season is hardly someone fiercely loyal

End of.

1) Wrong. Lansdown said this himself in an interview that was on Player. It was when he was denying the post rumour of a boardroom split, he explained he favoured Robins and was convinced by the board in favour of McInnes.

3) Wrong. Millen was given the job when many club owners wouldn't have, and kept on longer than many would have. SteveL spoke many times of the faith he had in Millen.

If you're going to make so many very vehement posts you should probably try and be right more often.

1) Wrong. Lansdown said this himself in an interview that was on Player. It was when he was denying the post rumour of a boardroom split, he explained he favoured Robins and was convinced by the board in favour of McInnes.

3) Wrong. Millen was given the job when many club owners wouldn't have, and kept on longer than many would have. SteveL spoke many times of the faith he had in Millen.

If you're going to make so many very vehement posts you should probably try and be right more often.

O dear,

I suggest you go back to the player because Lansdown stated the stories regarding Robins were completely untrue, and that he had no idea where they came from and that it was pure fabrication.

Taxi.

O dear,

I suggest you go back to the player because Lansdown stated the stories regarding Robins were completely untrue, and that he had no idea where they came from and that it was pure fabrication.

Taxi.

No, he denied that there was a split. He also spoke about him being convinced by the board. Incidentally Sexstone said much the same. There was no split, people had their favourites and a consensus was arrived at after discussion. SL started favouring Robins, the rest of the board McInnes.

Archived