IGNORED

Transfer Request...

Sidebet

Let's hope it is Palace as that'll bolster their chances of finishing beneath us.....

It also suggests his ability to draft correspondence is signally better than his footballing talents. Having caught some of the Olympics on my hols perhaps his over shoulders hand waving & inane, permanent smile would see him better make a go at a career in synchronised swimming....

He's free to do what he wants, he doesn't owe us anything and at least he's made his intentions clear.

We'll be likely to profit from the sale of him which will free up wages, along with a transfer fee that will go towards a player that's needed elsewhere. We'll do just fine with out him in my opinion. As long as Albert stays.

Just in case any Palarse big wigs are reading this, Yannick is extremley fast has feet like Messi can pick a pass like Iniesta and is wonderfully articulate when dealing with the media. He has to be worth at least 5m but seeing as the transfer window is only a few weeks away we will take anything between 750k-1m daylight robbery I know but hey thats football.

Archived