IGNORED

Songs- Quicker, Quicker.

ciderup

At Forest yesterday, the unthinkable happened.

Now, I know our supporters seem (over the last couple of seasons) to have a desire to sing every song as fast as possible, why I don't know, but the rendition of Drink up thee Cider was soo bleeding fast, Adge would have turned in his grave!

Slow it down guys, it isn't a race!

Why have all the songs got to be sung so quickly or is it just me?

The netters in the eastend are the same, i think its a game they play, see how many songs you can complete in 2 minutes.

Winner of the game gets a free KFC.

Ive also noticed, its when people clapping, they get over excited and then start singing faster and faster, clapping faster and faster.

Calm down everyone.

The netters in the eastend are the same, i think its a game they play, see how many songs you can complete in 2 minutes.

Winner of the game gets a free KFC.

Ive also noticed, its when people clapping, they get over excited and then start singing faster and faster, clapping faster and faster.

Calm down everyone.

I have given up in the EE sbred. Standing between the netters, who sing stupidly quickly, and the old mob up by the toilets who sing the songs at the original speed means all I hear is noise!

Just slow it down young 'uns and sing at the same speed as the bigger boys, it will sound much better.

I couldn't even listen as quick as Drink up thee Cider was being sung yesterday, Eminem couldn't have rapped it as quickly!

I have given up in the EE sbred. Standing between the netters, who sing stupidly quickly, and the old mob up by the toilets who sing the songs at the original speed means all I hear is noise!

Just slow it down young 'uns and sing at the same speed as the bigger boys, it will sound much better.

I couldn't even listen as quick as Drink up thee Cider was being sung yesterday, Eminem couldn't have rapped it as quickly!

I stand around the same area of you i think, all you end up with is the older guys finishing after the younger lot as they are signing at sensible speed.

Maybe the club could embrace this, get the fans to release a rap version of drink up thee cider!!

Here's a suggestion.... Why don't the slower singers move to the part of the ground where the faster singers are, then the older guys would be seen as the 'pace setters' and hopefully slow the others down? As I said just a suggestion, couldn't hurt could it?

I imagine, that they do not want to be next to 14 year olds giving it "large" behind netting.

It's a tad cringey.

Here's a suggestion.... Why don't the slower singers move to the part of the ground where the faster singers are, then the older guys would be seen as the 'pace setters' and hopefully slow the others down? As I said just a suggestion, couldn't hurt could it?

That would be far to sensible. How about those that "set the pace" stand in the mid of the EE and conduct?

I sit in the middle and do notice one group finishing before the other. The EE needs to be a hive of noise none of the other stands make much effort, let's chip in together and raise the roof

Although I agree with the sentiment it will never happen imo as the netting technically ain't the east end.

That would be far to sensible. How about those that "set the pace" stand in the mid of the EE and conduct?

I sit in the middle and do notice one group finishing before the other. The EE needs to be a hive of noise none of the other stands make much effort, let's chip in together and raise the roof

I've never personally understood why people need to stand so close to the away fans.

The young uns or 'netters' are all 12-17 years old and ruin pretty much every song. There have been attempts such as 'slow down you ****s' and even the odd chant towards them but they do not understand...no doubt they'll be trying the god awful 'Poznan' this season...christ.

But they saw man city do it on tv so it must be cool!

Welcome to modern football.

Adge cutler used to drink proper cider – i.e. the cloudy stuff with a dead rat in it. Too many young uns drink stuff like Magners with ice. (Can you imagine Adge drinking cider with ice?). If they drank the proper stuff they’d be too p***ed to sing fast.

How bout getting a guy down the front with a megaphone a la italian games to conduct? Build the atmosphere that way?

I don't think they will understand italian!

Being from the old generation I think I might have to go over and have a word with them.

Things Haven't been quite the same since the old megaman has left, He was a good laugh and got everyone singing together. Apart from the occasion that he would start singing a song that we just finished!

Archived