IGNORED

The Reason Yanik Wants To Go To Crystal Palace

WolfOfWestStreet

Only one nice bird was the one with curley brown hair, tanned one.

Am I the only one who thinks they're a bunch of ugly and over done tarts with cake faces?!

Errr Possibly, can't speak for the masses but after watching Vivacity bounce around the ground, can't help but admire.

And when you say curley hair and tanned. You mean the black chick?

.......Probably am :icecream:

Am I the only one who thinks they're a bunch of ugly and over done tarts with cake faces?!

Errr Possibly, can't speak for the masses but after watching Vivacity bounce around the ground, can't help but admire.

Na not the black chic, there is a tanned girl with curley hair.

Yea, well you can't compare to vivacity thats a definate!

Not next to my gf now haha, call it standards - can't stand tarts who slap the cake on their face and look like a wet painting!!

Vanity and insecurity comes to mind about birds who do that :surrender:

There's always one that says something barmy like this. I tried to fix it a little for you and I personally agree with you concerning favourites but I would not turn any of them down for an evening of entertainment.

Thinking about it now, shame we gave last seasons champaign moment to him. I'm sure there was someone more deserving of it. Made bolasie turn from a pea head into a fat head. Oh yala, you could have been the next aaron brown/joe anyinsah..... Oh wait, you are! Well congrats on that my dillusional friend

I've just deleted the berk but his last comment was 'would Messi be guaranteed a starting place'?

The best footballer on the planet compared with Yannick? No wonder his head is all over the shop if his advisors are blowing that much smoke up his arse!

Do one, all of them.

Archived