IGNORED

Big Day Ahead!

East end Forever

With all the rumours and some complete BS over the summer are we finally going to get some good news today and put all this to bed been going on for so long just want to get on with the season with hopefully a couple of quality strikers that could happen today if what we are hearing are true about Davis and Dj my fingers crossed today it gets sorted and we can enjoy them banging in the goals tomoz vs palarse 4-1 city COYR!

If there are 2 coming in then surely someone is heading out (Pitman?), there will be money from that, also these deals aren't paid for up front are they, probably stage payments over a few years.

Good. Time for Pitman to move on.

Good. Time for Pitman to move on.

I realise that its in the nature of professional football that players go in and out of favour according to form, managerial decisions on team shape etc etc, but all this talk of us desperately looking to recruit two new strikers must be soul-destroying for Brett if he isnt moving on. Being left out of the starting 11, seeing the team struggle to string together an attacking move worthy of the name at Forest, and then only being given about 30 seconds to show what you can do, must be hard to take.

I realise that its in the nature of professional football that players go in and out of favour according to form, managerial decisions on team shape etc etc, but all this talk of us desperately looking to recruit two new strikers must be soul-destroying for Brett if he isnt moving on. Being left out of the starting 11, seeing the team struggle to string together an attacking move worthy of the name at Forest, and then only being given about 30 seconds to show what you can do, must be hard to take.

I guess it depends on what type of person you are. Some people shrug and say "oh well, I'm not in favour" while others will work harder in training to prove the manager wrong.

I don't know which of these Brett is as I don't see the team train.

• Admin

17:00 tomorrow I think is the deadline in order to play tomorrow night, McMAnus was somthing like that last season

Is that not for loan signings ?

At present we have in theory three strikers at the club (Stead, Pitman, Taylor), even if we bring in two new forwards, it would be a mistake to get rid of Pitman

At present we have in theory three strikers at the club (Stead, Pitman, Taylor), even if we bring in two new forwards, it would be a mistake to get rid of Pitman

I'm guessing its the same for a perm, or if the club are clever they loaning and agree terms after the game

Pitman gets hardly any game time now, he could be behind Stead, Davies and Campbell soon. His days here are numbered.

The only thing I can think of is we're still owed £1m for Maynard so that would cover DJ and with Bolasie's imminent departure that would cover at least half of the Davies transfer?

Yep we should get 500k for Yannick and if we get both strikers we may up selling Brett for at least 750k plus the Micky money we have more than enough in the bank.

Archived