IGNORED

City Foundation

City fan 1982

a couple of weeks ago i recieved a letter from the club detailing the new benefits of the scheme however

on a letter with all the club contacts it clearly states " all non season ticket holders who are foundation subscribers will be offered a complimentary ticket to a home league game of your choice "

so i ring xxx at the foundation to claim my complimentry ticket to the game of my choice (palace) only to be told there is only a choice of 4 home games, nowhere is this made clear otherwise i would of booked one of these games !!

i only want to go tomorrow because its school hols and my 6 year old boy can stay up late !! i told xxx if you wont honour tomorrows ticket i will cancel my subscription and was basically told thats up to you !! im disappointed that the club would turn away my £114 a year subs over a £20 matchday ticket can anyone see a resolution to my problem ?? cheers

a couple of weeks ago i recieved a letter from the club detailing the new benefits of the scheme however

on a letter with all the club contacts it clearly states " all non season ticket holders who are foundation subscribers will be offered a complimentary ticket to a home league game of your choice "

so i ring helen at the foundation to claim my complimentry ticket to the game of my choice (palace) only to be told there is only a choice of 4 home games, nowhere is this made clear otherwise i would of booked one of these games !!

i only want to go tomorrow because its school hols and my 6 year old boy can stay up late !! i told xxx if you wont honour tomorrows ticket i will cancel my subscription and was basically told thats up to you !! im disappointed that the club would turn away my £114 a year subs over a £20 matchday ticket can anyone see a resolution to my problem ?? cheers

I think its due to the club changing the free ticket they are giving out to season ticket holders, to the same 4 games.

Nothing you can do i expect, either stick to your guns and cancel, or accept it.

Archived