IGNORED

Booking Online Problem

Tauntonian

Hi, im trying to book tickets for palace online, but every time i try the system tells me that the card type that i am using is not one of the types that they accept? This is wrong as ive tried several different cards, and all of them are listed on the side in the list of cards that they accept, and not one has worked. Also ive used these cards before when ringing up to book tickets, and they have worked then. Has anyone else had this problem before, and know of any solutions?

It's okay, its what they call progress. Good luck with the phone call, hopefully they might still be employing someone in the ticket office!

Not sure if Jayne Maggs still works there. I hope they haven't got rid of her, especially after they eulogised about her and UEFA wanted her knowledge in Poland for the euros.

Just ordered my ticket online with no problems.

Not sure if Jayne Maggs still works there. I hope they haven't got rid of her, especially after they eulogised about her and UEFA wanted her knowledge in Poland for the euros.

Sorry bro, the club have let Maggs go. It's such a shame because she's a lovely person and was perhaps the only person at the club who produced any kind of result! She'll do good elsewhere though I'm sure of it.

Just ordered my ticket online with no problems.

Sorry bro, the club have let Maggs go. It's such a shame because she's a lovely person and was perhaps the only person at the club who produced any kind of result! She'll do good elsewhere though I'm sure of it.

Bloody typical. Let go of the good ones, no wonder things go down hill.

Cheers mate, thanks for the update.

Archived