IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine

wembley87

Selling next door to the Bountyhunter gang outside Hirerite ?? :whistle2:

Here at the BH we are fully aware that One Team In Bristol has done a sterling job over the years that we have been in hibernation from print (if you buy a copy of the BH, make sure you read p22 where we acknowledge One Team In Bristol as they deserve).

We don't wanna step on anyone's toes, so we'll not be looking to take anyone's spot (although technically we were there first in '88! JOKE! Total joke, man!! I'm just joshing, in a schoolboy/playground way!) We'll respect the fanbase One Team In Bristol has built up over the years and I'm sure we can both work the crowd side-be-side.

We're all behind the City after all.

Respect Brothers! And COYR-aaah!

Otis B.

Here at the BH we are fully aware that One Team In Bristol has done a sterling job over the years that we have been in hibernation from print (if you buy a copy of the BH, make sure you read p22 where we acknowledge One Team In Bristol as they deserve).

We don't wanna step on anyone's toes, so we'll not be looking to take anyone's spot (although technically we were there first in '88! JOKE! Total joke, man!! I'm just joshing, in a schoolboy/playground way!) We'll respect the fanbase One Team In Bristol has built up over the years and I'm sure we can both work the crowd side-be-side.

We're all behind the City after all.

Respect Brothers! And COYR-aaah!

Otis B.

Punk zine vague carried City articles around 82 mind..

Archived