IGNORED

Claridge And Kamara

steve39

Delighted everyone has us for relegation.

be even more delighted and larf my rocks off when i hear them gradually come out of the woodwork as the season progresses saying things like.. 'really did not see them doing so well' or 'to be honest with you (yes please if you would) i thought they would struggle'

Numpty's these pundits.

Delighted everyone has us for relegation.

be even more delighted and larf my rocks off when i hear them gradually come out of the woodwork as the season progresses saying things like.. 'really did not see them doing so well' or 'to be honest with you (yes please if you would) i thought they would struggle'

Numpty's these pundits.

Nah, they'll more likely say they had a sneaking feeling we'd surprise a few people.

That tool Claridge has always had it in for us, heaven knows why.

Let's not take the holier than thou stance against pundits when we finished 5th bottom last season.

Exactly. It was a fair prediction based on the signings we'd made at the time and our form last season. I thought then as I do now that it will be wrong but they've got to put someone in the bottom three and there were plenty of reasons to make it us.

As to the OP's prediction of "at least" a top half place, I wouldn't get carried away as there's still a lot of work to be done and I think we're still 3 signings, good form and a lot of luck with injuries away from being one of the better sides in this division. But what we've got on paper, at least, is strength-in-depth in the forward line and strength-in-depth on the wings and decent full-backs. I'm still worried about centre-back and centre-midfield especially in terms of squad depth but it's definitely looking positive.

Archived