IGNORED

Our New Attack...****ing Quality

Welcome To The Jungle

Got 2 great target men, Baldock, Davies, Pitman (who may be off)

Behind them Albert, invigorated woolford, anderson, person, skuse played some great switching passes

FBs overlapping

Goals Galore?

Thought Ryan Taylor's whose hold up play and ability in the air was great tonight. Definitely deserves to keep his place for Cardiff.

Taylor more than deserved man of the match, that's how a big lad should play up front. He has to keep his place for Saturday, Stead to make way if any change up front. Woolford a totally different player, not getting carried away after two games, but very encouraging stuff, not just the scoreline tonight but the manner of the performance which was, a very small amount of sloppy periods aside, pretty damn good.

a strikers got to be off surly i think del knows this thats why he has signed to maby somthing is in the pipe line in regaurds to brett he could easly get another npc club who knows wounderful business over the two days tho baldock and davies woow buzzing

What team for Saturday?? Unchanged?

I'd keep it the same, but I feel he might be tempted to bring Baldock or Davies in. The most obvious change to me would be Wilson for Foster if he's fit. Foster didn't have a bad game at all but he does end up on the wrong side of his man a bit often for my liking. Couldn't argue that the same eleven don't deserve to start again though.

Only change i'd make is Elliott or Morris in for Pearson. He wasn't bad tonight but if you were to say if anyone was the weak link I would say it was him

Pearson was great tonight, and he gives the team balance down the left (something Elliot or Morris would fail to do). Keep the same team, for me!

What team for Saturday?? Unchanged?

good question!

We have to trust that Del has done his homework and knows what team to play.. it may be different from tonight.. if it is.. then in Del I trust.. just looking for another commanding display and a hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeeeeee result.. COYR!!!

Archived