IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

bcfcbs20

• Admin

Superb, held the ball up so well! Wooly, Stead and Taylor are best mates and it showed tonight

Are you sure? Thought that was the #roomies Stead & Wooly and that Taylor & Joe Edwards were inseparable.

I also find the Ginger Drogba tag to be highly insulting to Ryan as he spent very little time on the deck acting like he'd been shot! :D

You can see why Le Fondre scored many a goal playing next to someone like Taylor. Great touch for a big man.

I wouldn't know :icecream:

But I'm glad he had a starting role and looked sharp. Has always looked a dominant handful in the little that I've seen of him. Delivered tonight, would look goo with Baldock, sorry Stead!

He was superb tonight, I wasn't so surprised by his ability in the air as he has shown that in the few cameos he played in last season. But his ability to hold the ball up, bring others into play and his first touch were impressive and would suggest there really is something for our coaching staff to work with.

Think Taylor completely outshone Stead tonight, Stead was almost donkey like at points tonight, whereas Taylor had a pretty perfect game and deserved that goal. Taylor and Baldock up front Saturday for me!

A big difference I saw last night was:

Taylor got his head up when on the ball and looked for a pass when it was best to do so...

Stead was on the ball and could have played some good passes if he was looking around. One in particular was when Adomah passed and progressed into the box, a chip over would of been good and Stead decided to run with the ball and lost it. Adomah was clearly frustrated.

I like Stead, but I think we now have better options. Taylor could be one of them if given a run of games to prove he can keep up the performances based on his latest.

Archived