IGNORED

Half Time Music

Ian M

• Admin

At half time they played the music that was often used during the Olympics coverage. I don't suppose anyone on here knows what it is called & who performs it as I've been trying to find out for a while.....now it is City related I can actually ask on here ;)

Don't shoot me for this, but don't you think we should always enter the pitch for the second half with one for the Bristol city? Also I'd love to see the music return when we score.

Yeah I was a bit disappointed with lack of Wurzels when the team ran out, the liquidizer or whatever it's called just doesn't work down AG.

I did like musical youth during warm up though, maybe they should run out to that... pass me dutchie... !

• Admin

I like Elbow. I thought this song was really out of place at football, for me it didn't fit at all.

For me it was the perfect positive song to play. Already 2 up, just signed Baldock & reinforced by the feelgood factor of the Olympics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGqoB6oB4Ic

At least someone will appreciate this.

I will because I was 4 rows from the front, such a good feel good atmosphere - the sun had come out for the first time and Elbow smashed it.

All of their albums are pretty fantastic, if you want to pick one though - get the 'Live @ Abbey Road' edition of Seldom Seen Kid - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seldom-Seen-Abbey-Road-Edition/dp/B002S2EFH2/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1345639546&sr=8-15 - it's on another level all together:

It was far too loud whatever it was.

Have they turned the volume up this season?

I have to say I agree with Mr Peacock.

Got nothing against Elbow (or Harry J Allstars!) but why was everything played at double the volume of last season? some of us were trying to chat to our neighbours.

Archived