IGNORED

Dmc's Interview

cidercity

All this about Woolford, can't play, looks like a girl, really get's on my t1ts, Why don't you shut up and stop making childish remarks about a City player, the guy is a good enough for Del, that's good enough for me and should be for you.

He was joking, he didn't call him rubbish he just said he had a girly haircut, your the one being childish over a small joke!

Good to see Dmc pleased with the team. He's not one for a playing to the cameras Johnson/Holloway style but always talks a great deal of sense I feel and is always very measured in what he says. Got a great feeling about him.

I was highly impressed with Baldock in his interview. He came across as articulate and intelligent and seems to have his feet on the ground. I was particularly impressed by how he seems to feel he needs to progress as a player in the Championship before making a step up to the Premier League. Impressive attitude, hope he does well here.

Good to see Dmc pleased with the team. He's not one for a playing to the cameras Johnson/Holloway style but always talks a great deal of sense I feel and is always very measured in what he says. Got a great feeling about him.

I was highly impressed with Baldock in his interview. He came across as articulate and intelligent and seems to have his feet on the ground. I was particularly impressed by how he seems to feel he needs to progress as a player in the Championship before making a step up to the Premier League. Impressive attitude, hope he does well here.

Agreed and that seems to go for all of DM's signings to date.

The moaning in the dolman bar before the game was unbelievable once the team had been announced. One thing Del is great at is picking the right side for different fixtures. Really trust this guys judgement. Cardiff will be a far tougher challenge and will be interesting to see who starts against them. No doubt Del (and doc) will spring a surprise as they seem to really do their homework.

Have you not considered that it might just be the fact that you're gay or confused? I know a girl when I see one and Woolford is nothing like.

Some people on this site really need to get a sense of humour and stop being offend by every joke. It is really teadious it was obviously a joke it's called banter. If footballers wear Alice bands and the like I'm sure they get plenty of ribbing from their team mates.

The moaning in the dolman bar before the game was unbelievable once the team had been announced. One thing Del is great at is picking the right side for different fixtures. Really trust this guys judgement. Cardiff will be a far tougher challenge and will be interesting to see who starts against them. No doubt Del (and doc) will spring a surprise as they seem to really do their homework.

It's called the Dolmoan for a reason!

...and I sit there so can confirm this!

Some people on this site really need to get a sense of humour and stop being offend by every joke. It is really teadious it was obviously a joke it's called banter. If footballers wear Alice bands and the like I'm sure they get plenty of ribbing from their team mates.

Easy there, my response was a joke too you know.

Try reading back my post with a grin on the end of it!

to be fair....looking back at some of the birds ive woke up next to in the past.....Woolford would be a step up

is he single? :ph34r:

:laugh:. I think he's hooked up mate, but as for the birds you wake up next to, you may want to ask Derek for some recruiting tips!

All this about Woolford, can't play, looks like a girl, really get's on my t1ts, Why don't you shut up and stop making childish remarks about a City player, the guy is a good enough for Del, that's good enough for me and should be for you.

'if its good enough for you, it's good enough for me, it's good enough for two, it's what I wanna see!' sorry, I couldn't resist!

Archived