IGNORED

What Players Are Going To Leave ?

Frome Red

With the new players coming in and maybe a new CB & the allusive creative midfielder to hopefully come in before the end of August, who's time as a city player do you think is over ?

I'll go for

Stead or Pitman

Kilkenny

Nyatanga

Stewart ( if still here ? )

Bolasie .......

Carey or Gerken ( can see Gerken asking for move)

To be honest i can't see many....

We are good at one thing above all else, taking players and making them unwanted by other teams...

I think we probably want rid of Stewart and Kilkenny with Carey and maybe some of the other youngsters to go out on loan if we can find them somewhere.

The others even Bolasie seem to be in Del's plans even if its only as backup.

Not saying we wont sell at the right price but you need to have somebody interested in our rejects first...

As others have said, I think Kilkenny and Stewart IF we find buyers. Otherwise I suspect Kilkenny'll be a fringe player and Stewart'll be loaned out. I suspect Bolasie, Nyatanga and Pitman might be let go if we got decent offers but would otherwise have a role to play in the squad. And Adomah if we get a massive bid.

I actually think, CB aside, the squad is okay at the moment. Obviously it'd be great to get the creative midfielder we all want but, given the number of central midfielders we have and how hard it is to find a creative central midfielder at this level, I won't be devastated if they don't arrive.

We won't find buyers for Kilkenny or Stewart, but we might find people willing to take them on loan if we pay most of their wages. Bolasie moving down to Palace in preparation for league one seems obvious. I'd wager quite a bit on Pitman being sold in the next week, as he will now be fourth or fifth choice. I think Adomah will still be here, because we don't want to sell and I can't see anybody meeting our valuation. I think it's imperative we get Stead and Adomah on a new deal soon.

We won't find buyers for Kilkenny or Stewart, but we might find people willing to take them on loan if we pay most of their wages. Bolasie moving down to Palace in preparation for league one seems obvious. I'd wager quite a bit on Pitman being sold in the next week, as he will now be fourth or fifth choice. I think Adomah will still be here, because we don't want to sell and I can't see anybody meeting our valuation. I think it's imperative we get Stead and Adomah on a new deal soon.

Exactly what Nibor said

If we could get someone willing to take Kilkenny and Stewart on loan, and contribute towards wages then this will go down as a successful transfer window in my eyes (caveat - if all signings perform to their undoubted abilities)

Exciting times at the Gate

With the new players coming in and maybe a new CB & the allusive creative midfielder to hopefully come in before the end of August, who's time as a city player do you think is over ?

I'll go for

Stead or Pitman

Kilkenny

Nyatanga

Stewart ( if still here ? )

Bolasie .......

Carey or Gerken ( can see Gerken asking for move)

Why would Carey be going anywhere? No chance.

Pitman due to new influx of strikers, no point paying for his wage when hearing Derby fans description of Davies, similair players by the sounds of it.

I hope tangs goes, but i dont think itll happen.

If Amougou/or Bikey if you prefer, does get fit and sign, then i reckon James Wilson may go on loan or permanant.

Get Killkenny of the blooming wage bill, he moans on the pitch, and i hate to imagine him brooding on the bench, hes not what we need.

Also get Damion off, then we can say whats left from Coppouts reign will be albert.

If we get a commanding centre back that we have been after can see Tangs leaving. Also feel that the following will leave Pitman and Bolaisie if teams match our valuations for them, along with Stewart and Kilkenny if we can get a team to take them. Also believe that the youngsters should be loaned out to gain first team experience to aid their development. Can't see James Wilson leaving as he is more than capable of doing a job at Championship level.

It will really depends on whether we have to cover some or all of the cost of the lads coming in.

I would suggest Brett sadly is nailed on tie up with someone, then it depends who wants to go OR if a big enough offer comes in for AA, which will almost certainly mean City would want to keep Yannick

The rest who knows, as we seem not to have anyone on the transfer list, however if there were offers for Killkenny Nyatanga Wilson A-H and one or two more of the ex apprentices either as loan or perm the club will listen!

Pitman will go to a Championship rival and do quite well there. Apart from one great season Brett never quite fulfilled his promise here, largely as for whatever reason he rarely got an extended run in the side.

Bolasie will go somewhere like Brentford - if he realises that his transfer request is tantamount to asking for a wage cut. Wouldn't have thought Palace or Millwall or Watford would fancy having him. The only way is down for that guy.

Stewart will be loaned to a L1 side - maybe County again - but we'll get no buyers and I expect we'll just have to run the player's contract down.

Most of the youngsters will be loaned out too.

Kilkenny, I'm not sure will go anywhere as I think the manager rates him and although he may not fit into sides shaped like last night's, he may still have a role to play in some games this season.

Archived